🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another day of the high style dinning in the south

Divide the country so liberals can wallow in their own diseases.

In honor of MLK day tomorrow let me say:

God Bless Jefferson Davis.

A shout out from non south Los Angeles.

18pdubil1kys3png.png

IHOP sucks.

I'm starting to think Guno was...um....violated...by some white Southern men at a rural highway rest area.

A waffle house usually located near trailer parks and other white trash venues

It's like a white trash convention
Just as many niggas in waffle house as whites. Your relatives?

Guno acts as if trashy people don't live anywhere in America outside the South. I've been in Central Pennsylvania, rural Illinois and Michigan, upstate NY. Same rednecks you'd find in Alabama.

And they aren't the worst. The WORST and most racist people in America are....BY FAR...those living in major cities of the North and West Coast.

And yet so many Yankees either come down here looking for a job or retire and move here funny.

A waffle house usually located near trailer parks and other white trash venues

It's like a white trash convention
Just as many niggas in waffle house as whites. Your relatives?

44U8Ie0.gif

jknowgood on the homestead

redneckstyle_solutions_to_common_daily_problems_77.gif

bottom line, you people have been marginalized, mocked and laughed at by the world

Q: If the women with big boobs work at hooters where do the woman with one leg work? A: Ihop.

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/peoplejokes/miscellaneouspeoplejokes.html

The answer is not necessarily true. It depends on the woman. If she's a conservative, she'll work and not use her missing leg as an excuse. If she's a Liberal, she'll expect the taxpayers to offset her situation.

you getting ready to sing, oh jebus loves me, today?
Ready to admit to be a man and admit you misspelled the word?

Meanwhile fags in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, New Orleans and elsewhere expose themselves and have orgies in the open air streets with the blessing of liberal mayors during Pride Day celebrations.

Hey, expression is speech protected by the Constitution, much like money in politics. Both are forms of political expression - you must be a commie.

Guno, you are a bigot. No better than those you rail against. Own it. Embrace it.

Bigot.

Forum List

Back