Another Democrat

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
in Congress joins the "wadafuk did they say' crowd.

Democratic Rep. Val Demings Tells Facebook Commenter: 'My First Amendment Right Is Different From Yours'

upload_2017-5-17_15-0-16.png

HER First Amendment right is different?

I wonder why she feels that way?

Last edited:

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/

Link to ---------- whatever this is?

The one above returns a 404.

OP's link seems not to be working... there are several but here is one..And I double checked if she said it, and she did...But everyone makes mistakes..

Democratic Rep. Val Demings Tells Facebook Commenter: 'My First Amendment Right Is Different From Yours'

OP's link seems not to be working... there are several but here is one..And I double checked if she said it, and she did...But everyone makes mistakes..

Thank you

I changed the link in the OP

Thank you

Thanks. I read Eagle's link, cleared it up.

The comment doesn't make much sense on its face; the First Amendment has nothing to do with what was tweeted. Either there's a history between these two that isn't displayed here and out of it this is an inside reference, or she means Second Amendment.

Either way ---- what's this got to do with "Democrat" or any other political party?

A political party is an organization to consolidate power to win elections. Depending on the time and place, one party may serve the purpose here while in another time or place, it doesn't.

The Sheriff in my town ran last time as a Republican. Before that he was a Democrat. Same guy in the same job. Ray Nagin and Frank Rizzo ran as Democrats simply because they knew a Republican wouldn't get elected in their time and place. Ever see a sports player traded to wear another uniform? Same guy, doing the same thing, before and after.

Last edited:

Thank you

The comment doesn't make much sense on its face; the First Amendment has nothing to do with what was tweeted. Either there's a history between these two that isn't displayed here and out of it this is an inside reference, or she means Second Amendment.

Either way ---- what's this got to do with "Democrat" or any other political party?

A political party is an organization to consolidate power to win elections. Depending on the time and place, one party may serve the purpose here while in another time or place, it doesn't.

The Sheriff in my town ran last time as a Republican. Before that he was a Democrat. Same guy in the same job. Ray Nagin and Frank Rizzo ran as Democrats simply because they knew a Republican wouldn't get elected in their time and place. Ever see a sports player traded to wear another uniform? Same guy, doing the same thing, before and after.

Democratic Rep. Val Demings--I have different First Amendment rights than you.

Democratic Rep Hank Johnson--Guam may tip over and capsize

Pelosi recently claimed Bush was the president.

Several others have flubbed what they were saying, making asses of them selves.

What does it have to do with Democrats?

not what you deflection is about, anyway

Thank you

So you actually have no clue what a Composition Fallacy is?

SMH

Thank you

SMH

No, I don't.

is your plan to parse my posts, to deflect from the Democratic representatives stupidity?

Thank you

SMH

No, I don't.

is your plan to parse my posts, to deflect from the Democratic representatives stupidity?

Oh yes you do. You built this thread on it. And you're taking it out for a walk right here in this last post.

UNBELIEVABLE I have to sit here and educate the unwashed on simple common logic. Here ya go.

Fallacy of Composition

(also known as: composition fallacy, exception fallacy, faulty induction)

Description: Inferring that something is true of the whole from the fact that it is true of some part of the whole. This is the opposite of the fallacy of division.

Logical Form:

A is part of B

A has property X

Therefore, B has property X.

Example #1:

"Each brick in that building weighs less than a pound. Therefore, the building weighs less than a pound."

Example 2:
Congresscritter makes errant tweet. Congresscritter is a Democrat (or Sagittarian, or Idahoan, or lefthanded)

Therefore all Democrats (Sagittarians, Idahoans, lefthanders) make errant tweets.

Understand? Or is this sailing over your head?

Willing to extend that to Trump?

Thank you

SMH

No, I don't.

Oh yes you do. You built this thread on it. And you're taking it out for a walk right here in this last post.

UNBELIEVABLE I have to sit here and educate the unwashed on simple common logic. Here ya go.

Fallacy of Composition

Description: Inferring that something is true of the whole from the fact that it is true of some part of the whole. This is the opposite of the fallacy of division.

Logical Form:

A is part of B

A has property X

Example #1:

"Each brick in that building weighs less than a pound. Therefore, the building weighs less than a pound."

Example 2:
Congresscritter makes errant tweet. Congresscritter is a Democrat (or Sagittarian, or Idahoan, or lefthanded)

Therefore all Democrats (Sagittarians, Idahoans, lefthanders) make errant tweets.

and that is where YOUR logic fails.

I stated ANOTHER, not ALL.

What next?

DANGLING PARTICIPLES?

SPLIT INFINITIVES?

SMH

No, I don't.

Fallacy of Composition

Logical Form:

A is part of B

A has property X

Example #1:

Example 2:

What next?

DANGLING PARTICIPLES?

SPLIT INFINITIVES?

So it DID INDEED sail over your head.

What in the wide world of blue fuck does a political party have to do with sending an errant tweet? Hm?

How come you didn't tell us her shoe size?

Or what her favorite color is?

Or what kind of car she drives?

These are all burningly relevant questions that the world simply has to know.

D U M B A S S

SMH

No, I don't.

Fallacy of Composition

Logical Form:

A is part of B

A has property X

Example #1:

Example 2:

What next?

DANGLING PARTICIPLES?

SPLIT INFINITIVES?

So it DID INDEED sail over your head.

What in the wide world of blue fuck does a political party have to do with sending an errant tweet? Hm?

How come you didn't tell us her shoe size?

Or what her favorite color is?

Or what kind of car she drives?

These are all burningly relevant questions that the world simply has to know.

D U M B A S S
D U M B A S S

Yes, you are.

PLEASE point out where I stated the ENTIRE party put their foot in their mouth.

Thread title:ANOTHER DEMOCRAT.

Not ALL Democrats,
Not MOST Democrats

ANOTHER DEMOCRAT

Why is it everyone but you understands that?

This woman put her foot in her mouth,

Feinstein put her foot in her mouth

Pelosi put her foot in her mouth

Johnson put his foot in his mouth.

Republicans have also put their foot in their mouths.

View attachment 127127

This is why demoquacks must be ridiculed.

Actually it's why Composition Fallacies must be ridiculed.

That's my job, and I'll do it as long as it needs doin'. :thup:

Actually, it's not.

You're not a professor, nor am I one of your students.

and, as ready posted, your logic failed.

Forum List

Back