Another Fundamentalist Christian Liar

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Well, duh!

Let's set this up. Daddy Dearest says his little 5 year old was told by lunchlady she couldn't pray in the lunchroom. Daddy Dearest waits three weeks to do anything about it until this week, when a home produced video portrays the shocking horror. Daddy Dearest won't let the School Board talk to his sweet little child, won't let police interview her, and won't let media interview the family. All they do is show the video over and over and over...

Here's Daddy Dearest's video with him prodding her all the way.

Question: Will HELL be full of lying Chrisitans like this guy? How dare he make his daughter lie to pursue his agenda!*

*btw...It just so happens that Mr. Perez has a book coming out very soon on just this very subject! What a coinkidink!

Last edited by a moderator:
I dislike people that use their children in this manner. I'm disgusted.

I'm glad all the religious conservatives on this forum agree too.

Well, duh!

Let's set this up. Daddy Dearest says his little 5 year old was told by lunchlady she couldn't pray in the lunchroom. Daddy Dearest waits three weeks to do anything about it until this week, when a home produced video portrays the shocking horror. Daddy Dearest won't let the School Board talk to his sweet little child, won't let police interview her, and won't let media interview the family. All they do is show the video over and over and over...

Question: Will HELL be full of lying Chrisitans like this guy? How dare he make his daughter lie to pursue his agenda!*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJiorW8vhTM

*btw...It just so happens that Mr. Perez has a book coming out very soon on just this very subject! What a coinkidink!

And you care why?? other than a chance at a cheap shot at people of faith??

Doesn't affect you one bit .but are still whiling to cry about it,what would Sigmund Freud have to say about that?

Well, duh!

How do you know its a lie? you got one of those magical links that prove it?

Its a hoot people such as yourself,that dispute who will be in heaven when they don't even believe in a god,priceless!!

Last edited:
Where to start with this OP by Howey? Let's see.

. Daddy Dearest won't let the School Board talk to his sweet little child, won't let police interview her, and won't let media interview the family. All they do is show the video over and over and over...

The video is up on you tube so of course it will be seen over and over. He just had a press conference.

The father has demanded an apology and a more thorough investigation. AND he contacted the Principal . That doesn't sound like someone who has anything to hide does it now?

The family is being represented by a Texas-based religious-rights law firm called the Liberty Institute of Plano, which is asking for an apology from the school and a more thorough investigation

Florida Parents Say 5-Year-Old Daughter Was 'Not Allowed to Pray' During School Lunch Time [Video] : Trending News : Latino Post

Oh and the book in question is a book by Todd Starnes. You can easily find it at Amazon.

Well, duh!

And you care why?? other than a chance at a cheap shot at people of faith??

Doesn't affect you one bit .but are still whiling to cry about it,what would Sigmund Freud have to say about that?

You assume that there aren't people of faith who see any problem with what this man has done. I think that is a poor assumption. I think it borders on child abuse.

The parents asked the girl if she had prayed.

She had not so she blamed the lunch lady from letting her pray.

Obvious.

The video is up on you tube so of course it will be seen over and over. He just had a press conference.

The father has demanded an apology and a more thorough investigation. AND he contacted the Principal . That doesn't sound like someone who has anything to hide does it now?

Yes, rocket scientist. I posted the video of the father prodding the daughter.

If the father wants a "more thorough investigation", why won't he drag the kid down to the school so she can identify the perp? Oh. He contacted the principal three weeks after the incident and after he met with Liberty and released the video.

I wouldn't call that outrage. I'd call it media whoring. And child abuse.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness."

. Daddy Dearest won't let the School Board talk to his sweet little child, won't let police interview her, and won't let media interview the family. All they do is show the video over and over and over...

The family is being represented by a Texas-based religious-rights law firm called the Liberty Institute of Plano, which is asking for an apology from the school and a more thorough investigation

Florida Parents Say 5-Year-Old Daughter Was 'Not Allowed to Pray' During School Lunch Time [Video] : Trending News : Latino Post

Oh and the book in question is a book by Todd Starnes. You can easily find it at Amazon.

Todd Starnes......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So, just to be clear, your evidence that this man lied...and got his little girl to lie...boils down to..."Because you say so".

Did I get that right?

Hmm...NO chance an uptight school teacher did in fact tell the little girl not to pray and then denied doing so after the fact? No chance at all? The ONLY possibility here is that the father and his 5 year old girl hatched up a lie?

Whatever you say...:cuckoo:

So, just to be clear, your evidence that this man lied...and got his little girl to lie...boils down to..."Because you say so".

Did I get that right?

Hmm...NO chance an uptight school teacher did in fact tell the little girl not to pray and then denied doing so after the fact? No chance at all? The ONLY possibility here is that the father and his 5 year old girl hatched up a lie?

Of course not. I would fully support the father and child if:

a. They were willing to identify the teacher/supervisor/lunchlady.

b. They gave a reasonable explanation why they waited three weeks to contact the principal.

c. They disclosed the amount paid to them by Starnes for advertising his book.

Did I get that right?

b. They gave a reasonable explanation why they waited three weeks to contact the principal.

:lmao:

You have no proof of anything and then you actually have the balls to claim that this was a publicity stunt for the book.

You are seriously whacked out. They have a legal representation as I put in my post and are demanding an in depth investigation.

They aren't running or hiding.

Yes, rocket scientist. I posted the video of the father prodding the daughter.

If the father wants a "more thorough investigation", why won't he drag the kid down to the school so she can identify the perp? Oh. He contacted the principal three weeks after the incident and after he met with Liberty and released the video.

I wouldn't call that outrage. I'd call it media whoring. And child abuse.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness."

Now child abuse too?

:lol:

Todd Starnes......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Only pointed out the author in response to this. I don't have television so I have no idea who Todd Starnes is. I gather he's on FOX news from the bio.

Last edited:

Did I get that right?

Thanks for proving my point. You've got nothing.

But hey, what father wouldn't want to make his five year old girl stand up and accuse an adult in order to satisfy you?

:cuckoo:

Who are the other ones you are referring to? Just curious.

Also, doesn't anyone here know if the school has clarified if they allow prayers in the lunchroom or not? That is all I care to know to settle it for me.

Who are the other ones you are referring to? Just curious.

Also, doesn't anyone here know if the school has clarified if they allow prayers in the lunchroom or not? That is all I care to know to settle it for me.

The school cannot keep you from praying. You have a Constitutional right to exercise your religion as long as it doesn't violate the law.

Forum List

Back