Another look at the stiuation, both historically and now

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
First off, I must say that a lot of info in this video I have called ancient history, but what the heck. I am sure that this video has been posted before, but just in case here it is:

It raises many questions and makes many points. It talks about the original partition plan and how it got cut to 20% for the Jews. It talks about the 1948 UN partition and how it was refused. It talks about the 2000 peace plan that gave everything that the Pals wanted, but Arafat refused it. It talks about many other things as well. I think that once you edit out some of the name calling it is a fair representation of the truth.

But I am sure that there is plenty of those here who would disagree.

Let them get to bashin!

Can we just flip a coin? Winner stays and losers move to the rainforests of Brazil.

First off, I must say that a lot of info in this video I have called ancient history, but what the heck. I am sure that this video has been posted before, but just in case here it is:

It raises many questions and makes many points. It talks about the original partition plan and how it got cut to 20% for the Jews. It talks about the 1948 UN partition and how it was refused. It talks about the 2000 peace plan that gave everything that the Pals wanted, but Arafat refused it. It talks about many other things as well. I think that once you edit out some of the name calling it is a fair representation of the truth.

But I am sure that there is plenty of those here who would disagree.

Let them get to bashin!

Ohhh, come on Teddy. The 'spin' in this video literally takes my breath away . . . seriously, I'm speechless. What a crock of you know what. ~ Susan

Forum List

Back