Another mass shooting; Tennessee State University; President to speak soon...

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
1 dead, 3 wounded in shooting at Tennessee State University

Uggghhhh....ANOTHER mass shooting at a college campus. Tennessee State University. 4 people shot. It's also like the 3rd or 4th shooting at TSU this year.

And after Obama already lectured us all on this topic...me should be ashamed.

I'm sure the President is gonna have another emotional and direct speech to address this one.

Oh....wait......this one is different. Nevermind.

Uggghhhh....ANOTHER mass shooting at a college campus. Tennessee State University. 4 people shot. It's also like the 3rd or 4th shooting at TSU this year.

I'm sure the President is gonna have another emotional and direct speech to address this one.

How ya doin' loser? Feeling a little anxiety about your attitude toward race? How about letting your neighbor.....the black cop.....get look at what you post here? Afraid?

FOX News is NOT a credible source for anything.

People need to stop quoting FOX News and expecting anything in the way of serious arguments

sorry dear. from what I've seen of this. it was at a party that was NEAR the university. it wasn't at the university if I'm reading it right

It was a crap game…no students did the shooting and the thugs playing craps hit some students….and the university…….is a gun free zone……another win for no guns on campus…..

FOX News is NOT a credible source for anything.

People need to stop quoting FOX News and expecting anything in the way of serious arguments

This how CNN is reporting it...

Tennessee State University: 1 dead in shooting over dice game - CNN.com

But if railing against the Fox News Boogie man gives you comfort, keep at it.

Ah....I see liberals squirmed their way out of this mass shooting on a college campus.

See folks....this one is different. Person with gun shoots up innocent people on a campus. Yeah....but it's different than the others....cuz...well...it's just different.

Forum List

Back