Another "muslim rape gang " story busted.

All Muslims must be demonized.
That is what is happening. Most of it being made up.

Most of it isn't even being reported.

Refugee thugs have been breaking into homes and robbing them here.

But, you have an Agenda you must follow, so continue your denial and keep defending the most bigoted ideology in the world, and the third world simpletons that practice it.
The agenda is a fascist agenda to demonise muslims. Muslims are no more likely to commit rape than people of any other religion. You know that as well as I do.
---
It's more the CULTURE, not religion crap per se.
Actually, it's plausible that in conservative Islamic cultures, the young men are more likely to have sexual frustrations due to the way they hide female bodies from natural views.

Paul Sheehan suspended by Sydney Morning Herald over false rape story
Right wing, muslim hating journo suspended after making up disgusting story.

It seems clear that the fascists are using unfounded rape allegations to demonise muslims.
Sheehan will find a job with a less respectable outlet and continue to spew his lies and the processwill carry on.

You know the biggest reason I consider you a piece of human filth on whom I wish cancer, Tommy? You are a muslim rape-enabler/apologist. That alone makes you the subhuman coward filth of my race and gender that you are. There is no form of muslim barbarity that a cocksucking, muslim glory-hole-whore like your Eurotrash ilk won't justify. See unlike you, REAL MEN PROTECT YOUNG FEMALES. We don't hand them over to the muslim fuck machine like a treasonous column of bowel-hemmorhaged shit like you. Whose character stinks so bad, you would overhwhelmn the stench of an overflowing dumpster, behind a pork rendering plant, during a summer heat wave, when the garbage men are on strike. Are you English about ANYTHING but sucking muslim cock, you aborted goblin shambling out of the darkest corners of all creation? As vast as our mutual language is, there are very few English perjoratives that are vulgar enough to accurately depict the traitor/coward you are.

Here is a masterly dissection of the deceit by Der Spiegel.
The Case of the Murdered Goats: Exploring Germany's Far-Right Rumor Mill - SPIEGEL ONLINE
If there are too many big words in there it basically shoots down the rape allegations and traces the false stories back to facist skinhead groups like AfD.

Here is my favourite passage.
In the Hessian town of Fulda, it has been reported that as many as 30 rapes have occurred since the refugees moved into town. Journalists were pressured to finally write about the situation -- although no one provided specific evidence and the police firmly deny that any sexual abuse has taken place to such a degree.

This is a step on the road to the gas chambers.

WTF does a fool like you know about AfD? That you refer to them as "skinheads" just goes to show what a COMPLETE imbecile you are.

It seems clear that the fascists are using unfounded rape allegations to demonise muslims.
Sheehan will find a job with a less respectable outlet and continue to spew his lies and the processwill carry on.

You know the biggest reason I consider you a piece of human filth on whom I wish cancer, Tommy? You are a muslim rape-enabler/apologist. That alone makes you the subhuman coward filth of my race and gender that you are. There is no form of muslim barbarity that a cocksucking, muslim glory-hole-whore like your Eurotrash ilk won't justify. See unlike you, REAL MEN PROTECT YOUNG FEMALES. We don't hand them over to the muslim fuck machine like a treasonous column of bowel-hemmorhaged shit like you. Whose character stinks so bad, you would overhwhelmn the stench of an overflowing dumpster, behind a pork rendering plant, during a summer heat wave, when the garbage men are on strike. Are you English about ANYTHING but sucking muslim cock, you aborted goblin shambling out of the darkest corners of all creation? As vast as our mutual language is, there are very few English perjoratives that are vulgar enough to accurately depict the traitor/coward you are.

I wouldn't wish anyone to get cancer....but Tommy is an apologist for this filth.

^^^^Islamapologist

Tommy's posting pro-Islam OP's every day now it seems, check out his crazy and historically inaccurate thread from yesterday, hilariously in the History section and NOT in the Humour section where it'd have been more appropriate:

The Muslim Army that helped to destroy fascism

The Case of the Murdered Goats: Exploring Germany's Far-Right Rumor Mill - SPIEGEL ONLINE
If there are too many big words in there it basically shoots down the rape allegations and traces the false stories back to facist skinhead groups like AfD.

In the Hessian town of Fulda, it has been reported that as many as 30 rapes have occurred since the refugees moved into town. Journalists were pressured to finally write about the situation -- although no one provided specific evidence and the police firmly deny that any sexual abuse has taken place to such a degree.

its good enough for the fascist rw mouth-breathers here though like Lucy & GassyIrishLouse

But, you have an Agenda you must follow, so continue your denial and keep defending the most bigoted ideology in the world, and the third world simpletons that practice it.
The agenda is a fascist agenda to demonise muslims. Muslims are no more likely to commit rape than people of any other religion. You know that as well as I do.
---
Actually, it's plausible that in conservative Islamic cultures, the young men are more likely to have sexual frustrations due to the way they hide female bodies from natural views.

Which is another reason why the Muslim savages shouldn't be allowed into Western nations....they need to stay in their backward 7th Century Hellholes.

WTF does a fool like you know about AfD? That you refer to them as "skinheads" just goes to show what a COMPLETE imbecile you are.
AfD - fascist shite

Der Spiegel -
Online communication leaves a trail and can be traced. In the case of the murdered goat, that trail leads back to the Facebook page of a man named Peter Knoche. He's the deputy spokesman of the local chapter of the right-wing populist party Alternative for Germany (AfD) in the western German city of Wuppertal, and he admits to being the first person to publish that rumor on social media. His source was "a friend" who was "out and about" in Magdeburg.

Their officers spread lies on the internet to discredit muslims. Just like Lucy Nazi.

rw fascist hacks will be rw fascist hacks
I note that none of the frothers care to challenge the facts of the case. They just want to shoot the messenger.

Offer PROOF that journalist Paul Sheehan is a Fascist....or STFU idiot you Islamic propagandist troll.
Here you go nazi girl.
'We’re all susceptible to swallow our own agendas – but Paul Sheehan has form'

AfD - fascist shite

Der Spiegel -
Online communication leaves a trail and can be traced. In the case of the murdered goat, that trail leads back to the Facebook page of a man named Peter Knoche. He's the deputy spokesman of the local chapter of the right-wing populist party Alternative for Germany (AfD) in the western German city of Wuppertal, and he admits to being the first person to publish that rumor on social media. His source was "a friend" who was "out and about" in Magdeburg.

Their officers spread lies on the internet to discredit muslims. Just like Lucy Nazi.

This proves nothing....where's the proof the AfD are "skinheads"....that's right, there is no proof because they're not "skinheads" When someone has as little credibilty as you Pommy Dumpling who cares what you think or don't think?

Alternative für Deutschland, I'm not seeing many "skinheads" if any:

alternative für deutschland - Google Search

---

Which is another reason why the Muslim savages shouldn't be allowed into Western nations....they need to stay in their backward 7th Century Hellholes.
---
I take the more sympathetic position, having had a housemate from an Islamic country.
My ex-housemate was a very nice guy, and shy with American girls who were more outgoing than his culture's women. He was not religious & preferred Western culture, and eventually married one & settled down.
If he returned to his country, he would have felt imprisoned in its backward culture.

AfD - fascist shite

Der Spiegel -

This proves nothing....where's the proof the AfD are "skinheads"....that's right, there is no proof because they're not "skinheads" When someone has as little credibilty as you Pommy Dumpling who cares what you think or don't think?

Alternative für Deutschland, I'm not seeing many "skinheads" if any:

alternative für deutschland - Google Search
A skinhead writes.

As it turns out, Knoche's friend is also active in the AfD's local branch in Wuppertal. He's the party's "political spokesman for asylum policy." In an e-mail, he insists that the incident at the petting zoo had been "confirmed by witnesses." He had simply gotten "mixed up" about the place. It happened in Halberstadt, he says, about 60 kilometers from Lostau. There, a zookeeper could testify to everything, Knoche's fellow party member says without providing a name. The man cannot be identified, he says, lest he risk losing his job.

'A Very Common Pattern'

"Utter nonsense," says the director of the Halberstadt zoo, Marina Breitschuh. No one plundered the zoo, she adds, and all the animals, including the goats, are doing just fine. There are also no right-wingers threatened with termination among the zookeepers, she says. Breitschuh was, however, familiar with the rumor of the slaughtered goats, but the story she heard allegedly took place in Erfurt. One call to the Thuringian capital was all it took to confirm: no missing animals.

"This is a very common pattern," says Andre Wolf from Mimikama, an online platform in Austria that fights Internet abuse. Once a fabricated story is clearly refuted, those behind it will often uproot it to another location and begin spreading the rumor there. "Some stories are like old acquaintances," says Wolf. "They resurface every few weeks or months from the depths of the Internet."

White trash with swastika tattoos on their arses.

Forum List

Back