Another "muslim rape gang " story busted.

Now hear this:

"The Sydney Morning Herald has suspended one of its star columnists over a story a fortnight ago which claimed a Muslim gangs raped a Sydney nurse 2002."
The Sydney Morning Herald has suspended columnist Paul Sheehan over his false rape column

So the alleged rape took place in 2002. In Australia. Hundreds of rapes and attacks happen and happened in Europe and this guy in Australia was mislead by the alleged victim. Let's see the Rolling Stone rape article here in the U.S. about UVA students. So, that journalist was mislead also as it is conceived.
It happens that people for various reasons claim things that never happened. The worst the journalist can be accused with is sloppy follow up and vetting the story.
This is no story at all in reflection of rapes and attacks by Jihadists in Europe. One exemption proves the rule.
The date of the made up story is not material. It was printed a few weeks ago in an atmosphere of hate and designed to further inflame that hate. Like many other stories planted by fascists like AdF in Europe they are intended to obscure truth and promote hate.

Are you posting whilst wearing your replica SS uniform Pommy Dumpling?

The date of the made up story is not material. It was printed a few weeks ago in an atmosphere of hate and designed to further inflame that hate. Like many other stories planted by fascists like AdF in Europe they are intended to obscure truth and promote hate.
The only person promoting hate is you. You hate the English, you hate the German you hate all Europeans.

Hmm. wow, Islamic groups have scruples now? They Do kidnap people, they DO rape and sell girls into slavery, they slaughter kidnapped victims like sheep. They crash planes of innocent people into Manhattan. Facts. But we can't exaggerate it because that is WRONG? The fact these swine ACTUALY do these things, that isn't bad ENOUGH? Wow.
Islamic groups have done these things,not the vast mass of muslim people. That is the point. It is like blaming the gas chambers on all of christianity.

Oh STFU about Nazi's, Nazism, Gas Chambers etc....you're a FUCKING NUTJOB....go and masturbate over pictures of Adolf you freak.
Umm...excuse me?

Tommy, when you have Guno and Dot Com supporting you and giving you Thanks....you KNOW you've fallen into the sewer.
So what we have is a fringe racist party busted by a leading german magazine.
And what are they doing ?
Spreading race hate rumours to whip up hatred of migrants.
Just take a second to consider Lucys position on diversity and aks yourself if this is consistent behaviour.

The facts dont support their hate agenda so they just make up new facts.

White trash fascists = Hitlers children

Keep it up sweet cheeks, you're ALREADY a laughing stock....but keep on keeping on....it's both hilarious and pathetic.

All you're doing is preaching to the choir, who are as we know, crazy people from WAY BACK.
AfD ist eine Nazi-Partei

In the European Parliament, the UK Conservative Party sit in the SAME block as Alternative für Deutschland - the ECR, the European Conservatives and Reformists -

So, what are you proving here? Nothing as usual.

Weirdo pro-Islam and drugged-up gay freak Green MP:

Breaking Bad: 'Green' crystal meth and the German politician
AfD and pegida leaders are not in a position to lecture anybody about ethics.
Fascist skinheads are not reliable sources.

You've YET to show how they're "skinheads".

Your ethics are what? Oh that's right DEFENDING Pakistani Gang Rape gangs like the Rotherham one....now don't deny it again Tommy REMEMBER there are MANY witnesses to you defending those gang rapists.

If they can get the imaginary victim of the imaginary rape to testify in court, the imaginary muslim should be given life without parole....

The only person promoting hate is you. You hate the English, you hate the German you hate all Europeans.

Tommy is Traitor Filth, he should fuck off and move to Pakistan or Saudi Arabia, he loves them so much and spends inordinate amount of time praising and defending them....actually he's SO obsessive how do we not know he ISN'T an Islamic Immigrant himself?

Tommy is Traitor Filth, he should fuck off and move to Pakistan or Saudi Arabia, he loves them so much and spends inordinate amount of time praising and defending them....actually he's SO obsessive how do we not know he ISN'T an Islamic Immigrant himself?

Come on, Lucy, admit it. You are really Stephany's evil twin, right?

Tommy the little Marxist Islamic Propagandist.
Actually he is a Global Elitist stooge. A Cultural Marxist vassal, serf, servant or slave (any or all these describe him perfectly) Nothing else. Take his posts accordingly Lucy.

If so he's being used, once the Global Elite don't need their stooges anymore, they'll certainly just dispose of them, they don't want jumped-up little losers do they?

Tommy the little Marxist Islamic Propagandist.
Actually he is a Global Elitist stooge. A Cultural Marxist vassal, serf, servant or slave (any or all these describe him perfectly) Nothing else. Take his posts accordingly Lucy.
I think its pretty well accepted that "Cultural Marxism" is not a real thing.
Catch up.

What a little Marxist glove puppet you are....who's hand is up your ass working you?

Come on, Lucy, admit it. You are really Stephany's evil twin, right?

:confused-84:

So what we have is a fringe racist party busted by a leading german magazine.
And what are they doing ?
Spreading race hate rumours to whip up hatred of migrants.
Just take a second to consider Lucys position on diversity and aks yourself if this is consistent behaviour.

The facts dont support their hate agenda so they just make up new facts.

White trash fascists = Hitlers children

Keep it up sweet cheeks, you're ALREADY a laughing stock....but keep on keeping on....it's both hilarious and pathetic.

All you're doing is preaching to the choir, who are as we know, crazy people from WAY BACK.
AfD ist eine Nazi-Partei

In the European Parliament, the UK Conservative Party sit in the SAME block as Alternative für Deutschland - the ECR, the European Conservatives and Reformists -

Your ethics are what? Oh that's right DEFENDING Pakistani Gang Rape gangs like the Rotherham one....now don't deny it again Tommy REMEMBER there are MANY witnesses to you defending those gang rapists.
The Rotherham rape gang was mixed race.I have never defended any rapists unlike yourself who applauds the rape of women in the Balkans.

What I find fascinating is that any story that casts a shadow over the reichs version of what is happening is immediately under stress from their stormtroopers.

The facts are beyond question.

A right wing journo made up a story and has been suspended for it.

It isnt the first to be made up and wont be the last by any means.

How embarrassing for those with a hate agenda.

Note how they steer clear of the story itself and concentrate on personal attacks.

Nazi scumbags.

AfD ist eine Nazi-Partei

The Rotherham rape gang was mixed race.I have never defended any rapists unlike yourself who applauds the rape of women in the Balkans.

"The Rotherham rape gang was mixed race.I have never defended any rapists unlike yourself who applauds the rape of women in the Balkans."

What a lying sack of horsecrap you are. The Rotherham rape gang was Pakistani.

I have consistently condemned all rape....so no I've made NO post "applauding" any rape....you're a filthy toad....show everyone my NON-EXISTENT post about "applauding the rape of women in the Balkans"....go on....do it....search.

In fact everyone SEARCH for this NON-EXISTENT post of mine.

It's okay Tommy....many people are monitoring your sort, they probably already have your number.

I like Islam, it's like believing in the cosmic tooth fairy. It's beautiful mythos. But us rational adults. We put it away toys and dolls and childish things. Any so called religion that crashes planes into buildings to kill non believers, nothing seems to far out of their powers. That is what bothers me about "Islam".

"The Rotherham rape gang was mixed race.I have never defended any rapists unlike yourself who applauds the rape of women in the Balkans."

I have consistently condemned all rape....so no I've made NO post "applauding" any rape....you're a filthy toad....show everyone my NON-EXISTENT post about "applauding the rape of women in the Balkans"....go on....do it....search.

It's okay Tommy....many people are monitoring your sort, they probably already have your number.
Rotherham child abuse trial: four men and two women found guilty
Check out the pix you nazi slag.

What I find fascinating is that any story that casts a shadow over the reichs version of what is happening is immediately under stress from their stormtroopers.

The facts are beyond question.

A right wing journo made up a story and has been suspended for it.

It isnt the first to be made up and wont be the last by any means.

How embarrassing for those with a hate agenda.

Note how they steer clear of the story itself and concentrate on personal attacks.

Nazi scumbags.

Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI.

51Ohe9WksiL._SL1000_.jpg

Rotherham child abuse trial: four men and two women found guilty
Check out the pix you nazi slag.

Oh go and play with your little penis.

Edited for spelling error.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back