Another "muslim rape gang " story busted.

zzzzz
I am opposed to fascism and hate. Islam begs the question. What is the difference between fascism and Islam? Not a trick question. Even NAZIS respected their lives or their kin. Islaminazis, use them all to gain advantages. No joke. Nazis did't use the afterlife and virgins to entice membership. Drink the kool-aid.
It doesnt beg the question at all. Muslims just want to get on with their lives,bring up their kids and lead a normal life.Your use of language indicates where your head is at. You aint fooling anybody you nazi slag.
Drink the kool-aid. In your case, it's strongly advised.
Mary L. He did not answer the question I posed but apparently you must appear like "spawn" to him.

That SINGLE post is ALL ANYONE needs to read to illustrate Tommy is fucking imbecile.

You know what Lucy, I am not a war monger but it would have been good if these brave men could have got all the nazis in one place and blasted them into history.The world would be a better place today without fascist scumbags.

There's only ONE "scumbag" here and it's YOU.

I am opposed to fascism and hate. Islam begs the question. What is the difference between fascism and Islam? Not a trick question. Even NAZIS respected their lives or their kin. Islaminazis, use them all to gain advantages. No joke. Nazis did't use the afterlife and virgins to entice membership. Drink the kool-aid.
It doesnt beg the question at all. Muslims just want to get on with their lives,bring up their kids and lead a normal life.Your use of language indicates where your head is at. You aint fooling anybody you nazi slag.

That you call MaryL a "Nazi slag" just shows what a COMPLETE MORON you are.
No it shows that you are desperate to associate with someone who is slightly more respectable than yourself. Keep looking you nazi slag.

No it shows that you are desperate to associate with someone who is slightly more respectable than yourself. Keep looking you nazi slag.

Tommy is proof positive of what happens when your brain drops from your head into your ass and remains there.

You know what Lucy, I am not a war monger but it would have been good if these brave men could have got all the nazis in one place and blasted them into history.The world would be a better place today without fascist scumbags.

Calm down Dummy Tainted. Those rapist Jihadists don't worth a heart attack or a stroke. Take a few deep breaths and say: "OMMM....OMMM" now, breathe again...alternate deep slow breathing and "Ommm"....... do this exercise for a little while, you will feel better...you imbecile...

Common now, you are a propaganda whore that sucks whatever flavor of the month tastes good. Why are you defending Islam? Nobody in their right mind would defend the excesses of Islam. But you DO. WHY? Don't digress and tell us about other groups. ISLAM only.

Paul Sheehan suspended by Sydney Morning Herald over false rape story
Right wing, muslim hating journo suspended after making up disgusting story.

It seems clear that the fascists are using unfounded rape allegations to demonise muslims.
Sheehan will find a job with a less respectable outlet and continue to spew his lies and the processwill carry on.
Just a minute. Just because one reporter with an agenda does not minimize the actual rapes being committed by Muslim refugees.Your sympathy for these monsters is noted.
Fuck off.

It seems clear that the fascists are using unfounded rape allegations to demonise muslims.
Sheehan will find a job with a less respectable outlet and continue to spew his lies and the process will carry on.

So a fascist journalist spouts lies and its my fault ?

Yup I see how that works !!

Not one of the nazis on this thread can condemn this twat for making up hate propoganda ! Why is that ?

Glad they finally caught one out. So many of the links I see on Muslim-trashing threads STINK of lies. This gentleman will no doubt start an internet site to feed more sensationalism and hysteria to the masses. They enjoy it as much as a good zombie movie.
Somke of the links? Post them...
Why are you libs so sympathetic Muslims to the point of showing hatred toward other religions in favor of the Muslim religion?

Sheehan will find a job with a less respectable outlet and continue to spew his lies and the processwill carry on.
Just a minute. Just because one reporter with an agenda does not minimize the actual rapes being committed by Muslim refugees.Your sympathy for these monsters is noted.
Fuck off.
This reporter made the whole thing up. Did you read the story ? Can you read ?

don't we know, the op knows all about the Illegals/so called refugees/ migrants is all they are. and they really aren't invading other people countries. . and those people claiming rape, they are all LIARS according to them. and if you disagree he'll get nasty and throw insults at you. what a joke

"To every survivor of sexual assault...You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We're with you." —Hillary
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) September 14, 2015
Oh dear, the point is there are no victims where the story has been completely fabricated.
OH? What's it to you?
I think you are a troll.
You decided you wanted to increase your posting stats. and decided to come on here and infuriate sensible people.
You need to be punched in the balls.

But meanwhile, Muslims decapitate, crash planes into buildings and do the suicide bomber thing, and that is REAL as death. And it' isn't a exaggerated phobia, it's fact.

Fuck off.
This reporter made the whole thing up. Did you read the story ? Can you read ?
hey fucko...did you bother to read my post? Or are you so far left wing that you believe ALL members of the Muslim faith to be pure as the newly fallen snow.
That the evidence of the existence of a network of Islamist terror groups is some sort of fabricated conspiracy?
You want 'em. You put them in YOUR house.
Don't you dare foist your ideas on anyone else

don't we know, the op knows all about the Illegals/so called refugees/ migrants is all they are. and they really aren't invading other people countries. . and those people claiming rape, they are all LIARS according to them. and if you disagree he'll get nasty and throw insults at you. what a joke

"To every survivor of sexual assault...You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We're with you." —Hillary
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) September 14, 2015
Oh dear, the point is there are no victims where the story has been completely fabricated.
OH? What's it to you?
I think you are a troll.
You decided you wanted to increase your posting stats. and decided to come on here and infuriate sensible people.
You need to be punched in the balls.
Ok, well that puts me in my place doesnt it ? Perhaps the board should have an intelligence test to keep out the limited ?

Forum List

Back