Another "muslim rape gang " story busted.

What I find fascinating is that any story that casts a shadow over the reichs version of what is happening is immediately under stress from their stormtroopers.

The facts are beyond question.

A right wing journo made up a story and has been suspended for it.

It isnt the first to be made up and wont be the last by any means.

How embarrassing for those with a hate agenda.

Note how they steer clear of the story itself and concentrate on personal attacks.

Nazi scumbags.

Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI.

51Ohe9WksiL._SL1000_.jpg
Case proved.

What I find fascinating is that any story that casts a shadow over the reichs version of what is happening is immediately under stress from their stormtroopers.

Note how they steer clear of the story itself and concentrate on personal attacks.

Nazi scumbags.

51Ohe9WksiL._SL1000_.jpg
Case proved.

Case proved? You idiot....you don't even UNDERSTAND my post do you?

Explain my post Tommy Einstein?

Hmm. wow, Islamic groups have scruples now? They Do kidnap people, they DO rape and sell girls into slavery, they slaughter kidnapped victims like sheep. They crash planes of innocent people into Manhattan. Facts. But we can't exaggerate it because that is WRONG? The fact these swine ACTUALY do these things, that isn't bad ENOUGH? Wow.
Islamic groups have done these things,not the vast mass of muslim people. That is the point. It is like blaming the gas chambers on all of christianity.
Hmm. I am no fan of theists, Christians or MUSLIMS. But this thread was all about obscuring or hiding Muslims hate crimes. Theist like to tippy toe around and do that. So far, I never have heard of a JEWISH or CHRISTAN suicide martyr bombers, poisoner mass murdering plane crashers the same way Muslims do. Why are you defending that?

Hmm. wow, Islamic groups have scruples now? They Do kidnap people, they DO rape and sell girls into slavery, they slaughter kidnapped victims like sheep. They crash planes of innocent people into Manhattan. Facts. But we can't exaggerate it because that is WRONG? The fact these swine ACTUALY do these things, that isn't bad ENOUGH? Wow.
Islamic groups have done these things,not the vast mass of muslim people. That is the point. It is like blaming the gas chambers on all of christianity.
Hmm. I am no fan of theists, Christians or MUSLIMS. But this thread was all about obscuring or hiding Muslims hate crimes. Theist like to tippy toe around and do that. So far, I never have heard of a JEWISH or CHRISTAN suicide martyr bombers, poisoner mass murdering plane crashers the same way Muslims do. Why are you defending that?
On yer bike girl. This thread is about how fascists make up stories to promote hate. What part dont you understand ?

Nazi scumbags.

51Ohe9WksiL._SL1000_.jpg
Case proved.

You have no coherent response so you post a silly little picture.You do it every day.

On yer bike girl. This thread is about how fascists make up stories to promote hate. What part dont you understand ?

No it's another of your idiotic threads Tommy....what part of THAT don't you understand?

You're too stupid to realise that we only respond to your threads to make fun of you and show you for what you are, a little Marxist pro-Radical Islam Propagandists.

Now run along and don't forget to wash behind your ears.

Nazi scumbags.

51Ohe9WksiL._SL1000_.jpg
Case proved.

You have no coherent response so you post a silly little picture.You do it every day.

You are not coherent PERIOD. EVAH.

I get the point you want to stop hate. Me too. Muslims aren't exactly the poor little victims you are making them out to be. Sure you picked the right issue/topic? It doesn't look that way.

You know what Lucy, I am not a war monger but it would have been good if these brave men could have got all the nazis in one place and blasted them into history.The world would be a better place today without fascist scumbags.

You know what Lucy, I am not a war monger but it would have been good if these brave men could have got all the nazis in one place and blasted them into history.The world would be a better place today without fascist scumbags.

Weren't the tommys fighting against fascism? Our fathers didn't fight for Sharia law and a newer form of fascism, Islam. I don't think your father or mine fought for one religion to dominate, Islam uber ales. No, do you?

Last edited:

You are some type of robot or something :rolleyes-41:

If he or she says its all okay long enough Lucy they could maybe just possibly change your opinion.

Woulldnt the world be better off without Hitlers spawn ?

I am opposed to fascism and hate. Islam begs the question. What is the difference between fascism and Islam? Not a trick question. Even NAZIS respected their lives or their kin. Islaminazis, use them all to gain advantages. No joke. Nazis did't use the afterlife and virgins to entice membership. Drink the kool-aid.

I am opposed to fascism and hate. Islam begs the question. What is the difference between fascism and Islam? Not a trick question. Even NAZIS respected their lives or their kin. Islaminazis, use them all to gain advantages. No joke. Nazis did't use the afterlife and virgins to entice membership. Drink the kool-aid.
It doesnt beg the question at all. Muslims just want to get on with their lives,bring up their kids and lead a normal life.Your use of language indicates where your head is at. You aint fooling anybody you nazi slag.

zzzzz
It doesnt beg the question at all. Muslims just want to get on with their lives,bring up their kids and lead a normal life.Your use of language indicates where your head is at. You aint fooling anybody you nazi slag.
Drink the kool-aid. In your case, it's strongly advised.

Nazi scumbags.
The article was addressed you imbecile.. Post #53 But for you moron, here it is again below'
Now hear this:

"The Sydney Morning Herald has suspended one of its star columnists over a story a fortnight ago which claimed a Muslim gangs raped a Sydney nurse 2002."
The Sydney Morning Herald has suspended columnist Paul Sheehan over his false rape column

So the alleged rape took place in 2002. In Australia. Hundreds of rapes and attacks happen and happened in Europe and this guy in Australia was mislead by the alleged victim. Let's see the Rolling Stone rape article here in the U.S. about UVA students. So, that journalist was mislead also as it is conceived.
It happens that people for various reasons claim things that never happened. The worst the journalist can be accused with is sloppy follow up and vetting the story.
This is no story at all in reflection of rapes and attacks by Jihadists in Europe. One exemption proves the rule.

zzzzz
Drink the kool-aid. In your case, it's strongly advised.
Mary L. He did not answer the question I posed but apparently you must appear like "spawn" to him.

That you call MaryL a "Nazi slag" just shows what a COMPLETE MORON you are.

Forum List

Back