Another one piling on: 'Why I Told Biden to Quit', by New Yorker’s David Remnick

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Wonder what Joe and company are talking about at Camp David today? :laugh:
And by the way, it's not only a "national endangerment", it's a 'national EMBARRASSMENT'!!!

‘NATIONAL ENDANGERMENT’
The magazine's Editor tells The Beast he had been harboring doubts before the debate with Trump but that after he watched he was compelled to join calls for Biden to quit.

When The New Yorker’s editor David Remnick watched Joe Biden’s disastrous debate performance against Donald Trump, it was the culmination of long-held doubts. On Saturday, he published a column headlined “The Reckoning of Joe Biden,” calling for the president to end a re-election campaign that Remnick called “a national endangerment.”

I watched most of the Sunday shows this morning, MTP, George Steph, CNN, FNC, and most of the people on were democrat spinners like Pelosi, Clyburn, Psaki, Fetterman, and less known ones all saying Biden is fine, he just had a bad debate.

There is a German word: "schadenfreude" which means enjoying the misfortune of others. I'm enjoying watching democrats melt down.

After the "Lawfare" the dems unleashed on Trump to keep that senile POS in office, I am looking forward to watching "Project 2025" unfold.

It's all Trump's fault.

LOL

“The reason why so many people see problems with Joe Biden is that Donald Trump is projecting his mental symptoms on to Joe Biden so he can deny his own symptoms,” Lee told The Daily Signal, reflecting on the debate between the incumbent Democrat and his Republican opponent.

Look at my Sig, Man.

That was February 8th.

Not one of these "editors" or "journalists" thought it might be prudent to ask a question or two?

They are either complicit in the coverup, or they're totally incompetent.

There is no third option.

Last Wednesday, all these assholes were singing Biden's praise. Now, they all act like they're the first ones to notice his disqualifying senility. In reality, this whole thing is scripted just like all the Trump investigations-trials were. MAGA

Forum List

Back