Another Reason to Hate Jane Fonda

Jane Fonda seems to have learn nothing in his long life!

What a pathetic character she is!

Love having people with the carbon footprint of 100 regular people lecturing us on the mythical manmade climate hoax.

Jane Fonda Leading Hollywood Heavyweights in Summit to Push Climate Change Content into Movies and TV to Influence Audiences Around the World​

Flat Earthers AGW Kooks will be the laughing stock

No, it has not been explained. People have said some things that they seem to have thought made the case, but they were, you know, WRONG.
There’s several hundred doomsday predictions from your cult, and not one has ever actually occurred.

No, it has not been explained. People have said some things that they seem to have thought made the case, but they were, you know, WRONG.

You can't ever show 400PPM of CO2 magic heat trapping ability

Guam03-gty-jrl-170809_16x9_992.jpg

Guam: the Denier Island! Refuses to tip over for the AGW Cult

Climate change is real because 400 fires all started at once in Canada in 50F weather when the prevailing winds were headed South

Science = settled!

There’s several hundred doomsday predictions from your cult, and not one has ever actually occurred.
The predictions you are talking about were not made by mainstream science. The predictions of mainstream science were continued increases in CO2, continuing temperature increases and continuing secondary effects from those increases. Those HAVE ALL TAKEN PLACE.

My wife wanted to watch the movie "80 for Brady" that has Fonda in it.

I told her that if she did I would divorce her. We have been married for 51 years.
I'm sure you said that and would divorce her. :heehee:

Fonda was a traitor

Thanks to libs like south vietnam lost 50 years of progress

Not to mention human dignity and religious freedom
Those who lied about the Vietnam War were traitors

Forum List

Back