Another reason why BLM is a needed movement.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Former South Carolina Police Officer Reportedly Gets Probation For Black Man’s Slaying....
(Reuters) - A white former South Carolina police officer indicted on a felony charge over the fatal shooting of an unarmed black motorist was sentenced on Monday to three years probation over the February 2014 incident, local media reported.

Justin Gregory Craven, a former police officer in North Augusta, pleaded guilty to misconduct in office on Monday and was sentenced to probation as well as 80 hours of public service, local broadcaster WRDW reported......and yet a nigga selling crack on the corner of any given street in this country, will get upwards of 7 years of prison time...and you say black live matter in this country?

If their lives don't matter to each other, they should they matter to anyone else?

BLM ISNT needed because if the cop was a street thug nobody would give a fuck. BLonlyM when a cop does it. Obviously..
They just need something to scream about instead of actually helping their brothers and sisters out.
Fuck em'

Blacks kill blacks at an alarming rate making it a little difficult to believe a movement that touts the opposite. Had blacks spontaneously decided that has to stop, then maybe others would buy into the BLM movement.
Sadly, blacks are merely being paid to promote an agenda borne, and paid for by George Soros to create discontent in our country. Someone had to pay you before you decided that blm.

Declaring war on cops makes for cops with itchy trigger fingers. Expect that scenario to worsen...

Dammit I wish the blm (black lives matter) hadn't stolen the acronym for the blm (bureau of land management).

And you want to be careful how you use the word "movement" because it puts people in mind of bowel movements...especially with that b and that m in the acronym. Just saying.

Blacks kill blacks at an alarming rate making it a little difficult to believe a movement that touts the opposite. Had blacks spontaneously decided that has to stop, then maybe others would buy into the BLM movement.
Sadly, blacks are merely being paid to promote an agenda borne, and paid for by George Soros to create discontent in our country. Someone had to pay you before you decided that blm.

Declaring war on cops makes for cops with itchy trigger fingers. Expect that scenario to worsen...

I'm so sick of militarized cops, I've actually taken to sympathizing with the blm people. Of course, it's unfortunate that the incidents that they choose to glorify always involve actual criminals that are attacking cops. On the other hand, I'm beginning to see where they come from.

FBI agents under investigation for possible misconduct in LaVoy Finicum shooting

Idaho rancher’s wife: ‘I saw them murder my husband’

I'm sure that out of over a million cops in America that there are some racists, some thieves, some women haters, some sociopaths.... But I don't believe that most of them are any of those things. The same could be said of a % of any profession. To put a target on the chest of a million, because of a few isn't going to bode well for those who need police assistance but have also called for the death of the person answering the call. I'd be tempted to skip the call,and head for Dunkin Donuts.

White officer gets probation in black driver's shooting

Swerling says Craven shot Satterwhite after the 68-year-old driver reached for the officer's gun. North Augusta paid the family almost $1.2 million to settle a lawsuit. Satterwhite drives through a Wal-Mart parking lot and is seen swerving at times into oncoming traffic and off the side of the road. State police said Satterwhite's blood-alcohol level was 0.15 percent. Police records show he had been arrested more than a dozen times on traffic violations, including three times for fleeing police.

Judge Frank Addy told Craven he was giving the officer probation because he could understand how the shooting happened after a long chase, the Aiken Standard reported. How is that different from North Charleston? "To allow him to plead to a simple misdemeanor, as if this man's life had no value, is inexcusable", Neal said.

Prosecutor Donnie Myers, himself facing a driving under the influence charge, got a different grand jury to indict Craven on a felony charge of discharging a firearm into an occupied vehicle.

Suspect fled from cops in a car.....hit 3 or 4 other cars during the chase (innocent citizens) and blew through 4 red lights (could've killed someone).
He then stops at his driveway....and when the cop confronts him at the driver window....he grabs the cops gun. TWICE. And the cop shoots him.

And the cop was charged.

With WHAT??? "Discharging a Firearm into a Vehicle".

That's right folks. He was not convicted of murder. But for shooting into a vehicle.

They just HAD TO arrest him and jail him....for SOMETHING. The black man HAD A RIGHT to flee in his car....hit a bunch of other cars...blow through red lights...then grab the cops gun...twice....without paying the consequence of trying to take the cops gun.

Otherwise BLM burns the city.

And we wonder why violent crime is soaring.

another racist blm thread crushed by the fucking facts.

The cops only got charged b/c these racist ******* would burn the city down b/c one of their criminals didn't want to get arrested for a series of crimes.

if blm meant what it stood for, it would chase ever street gang and dope dealer out of their communities, but that would mean doing the right thing.

BLM is a bowel movement. It is necessary because the blacks are constipated.
BLM is a bowel movement. It is necessary because the blacks are constipated.

Of course we're constipated, cause every time we try to tell you white fucks some serious SHIT, we're either gunned downed, accused of playing the race card or ignored.
But you deserve it. Admit you deserve it, change your behavior and it will stop.

crying that a criminal got shot in the act of a crime, assaulting a police officer, is not telling us some serious shit.

it's crying like a fucking bitch.

Kinda like the GOP, founded on lies, more lies and then some more???? Gatcha!!

You know white boi, the GOP was founded on the abolition of slavery.

Now you're a little KKK fuck, so no doubt you're angry that slavery ended, but it did, 150 years ago, so get the fuck over it.

Kinda like the GOP, founded on lies, more lies and then some more???? Gatcha!!

You know white boi, the GOP was founded on the abolition of slavery.

Now you're a little KKK fuck, so no doubt you're angry that slavery ended, but it did, 150 years ago, so get the fuck over it.
Please stop with the history lessons....unlike most negro's, I am well aware of my black history and its content. Now if you really want to school me, explain why poor white southern trash that depends heavily on welfare and tax dollars, vote in incompetent moronic GOP saps who are totally against any federal dollars that don't pay their salaries and perks?

Forum List

Back