Another Responsible 'good Guy' With A Gun Apologizes For Being Irresponsible

I feel safe knowing that guy is armed.

Another Responsible 'Good Guy' With a Gun Apologizes For Being Irresponsible

Good Guy With Gun Tries To Kill Neighbor’s Barking Dog...
Jameson Parker
September 16, 2014

<snip>

According to the dog’s owner, Loyce Andrews, their neighbor, 55-year-old David William Latham, didn’t say a single word before walking up to the house with his rifle. The dog went up to Latham because it didn’t recognize the man, and the man shot it once in the chest. Then he turned around and walked back to his house.

The Bellingham Herald reports that Andrew’s husband, Cary Chunyk, confronted Latham shouting, “You just shot my dog!” Latham then turned and allegedly pointed the rifle at Chunyk before going inside his home.

<snip>

Not anymore. They took the piece of shit's guns. The poetic thing about this is he didn't even shoot the right dog.

Poor family.

How is that poetic? :dunno:

Because he was in idiot. Admittedly though, it makes for a sad poem.

Poetic usually refers to the person getting what they deserve.

For example, it would have been poetic if he had went over intending to shoot the dog tripped and blew his damn toe off with said gun.

I feel safe knowing that guy is armed.

Another Responsible 'Good Guy' With a Gun Apologizes For Being Irresponsible

Good Guy With Gun Tries To Kill Neighbor’s Barking Dog...
Jameson Parker
September 16, 2014

<snip>

According to the dog’s owner, Loyce Andrews, their neighbor, 55-year-old David William Latham, didn’t say a single word before walking up to the house with his rifle. The dog went up to Latham because it didn’t recognize the man, and the man shot it once in the chest. Then he turned around and walked back to his house.

The Bellingham Herald reports that Andrew’s husband, Cary Chunyk, confronted Latham shouting, “You just shot my dog!” Latham then turned and allegedly pointed the rifle at Chunyk before going inside his home.

<snip>

Not anymore. They took the piece of shit's guns. The poetic thing about this is he didn't even shoot the right dog.

Poor family.

How is that poetic? :dunno:

Because he was in idiot. Admittedly though, it makes for a sad poem.

Poetic usually refers to the person getting what they deserve.

For example, it would have been poetic if he had went over intending to shoot the dog tripped and blew his damn toe off with said gun.

Well the persons screwed and the dogs still barking.

Forum List

Back