Another stellar hire by Joe Biden.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I guess "it" checked off a few of the right boxes...........

1612970149006.png

View attachment 455444

And you're lying: Dr. Jerome Adams, the man on the left, is the Surgeon General of the United States under Donald Trump. Dr. Rachael Levine, the woman on the right, is NOT the Secretary of Health. She is the Assistant Secretary of Health. So no, Joe Biden didn't fire the Vice-Admiral Adams and replace him with a tranny.

Dr. Vivek Murthy has been hired as Surgeon General to replace Dr. Jerome Adams. Dr. Murthy was the Surgeon General under the Obama Administration.

View attachment 455444

And you're lying: Dr. Jerome Adams, the man on the left, is the Surgeon General of the United States under Donald Trump. Dr. Rachael Levine, the woman on the right, is NOT the Secretary of Health. She is the Assistant Secretary of Health. So no, Joe Biden didn't fire the Vice-Admiral Adams and replace him with a tranny.

Dr. Vivek Murthy has been hired as Surgeon General to replace Dr. Jerome Adams. Dr. Murthy was the Surgeon General under the Obama Administration.

Nowhere does it say the black guy was "replaced" by the thing.

Learn to read you fucking moron.

Anyone who could do so, was wise to move their elderly out of these death traps. For profit care at its finest.
Your commie KKKanadian system gave you a higher death rate from the China Flu than the US, Stupid.

View attachment 455444

And let's not forget to notice that once again, the right is attacking the family members of those working in government for political gain.

This is today's Republican Party. No platform, no plan, no morals, just attack the left with lies and distortions.

View attachment 455444

And let's not forget to notice that once again, the right is attacking the family members of those working in government for political gain.

This is today's Republican Party. No platform, no plan, no morals, just attack the left with lies and distortions.
Um, so you never attacked anyone in the Trump family? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Anyone who could do so, was wise to move their elderly out of these death traps. For profit care at its finest.
His entire cabinet is full of warmongers and corporatists. It’s hard to pick the worst one, since they’re all awful. Just like Don’s, O’s, and W’s. Yet another example of how similar the two crime families are.

I wonder why the MSM has failed to criticize even one of senile Joe’s picks. LOL.

Last edited:

View attachment 455444

Rachel Levine didn't replace Jerome Adams. Adams was Surgeon General. Currently, Rear Admiral Susan Orsega is Surgeon General...
Nobody said it did replace Adams.

Learn to read.

The meme says "Fired the black guy. Hired a white... guy?"

It gives a ridiculously strong impression that the firing of one was related to the hiring of the other.

It wasn't...

The ruling elite.

And like in NY the forced these homes to take covid patients.

Forum List

Back