🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Trump crony bites the dust: Cohen pleads guilty.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Last edited:
Sounds like Cohen has implicated Trump in collusion.
There is no doubt in my mind that Trump used his Russian oligarch connections in the 2016 election. Trump should be on a perp walk and not going to Argentina to meet his boss, V. Putin.

But the right likes Cohen. Wait... no. They did like Cohen, but now they don't. Just like they liked everybody else before they didn't.

The mental gymnastics involved are mind boggling.

But the right likes Cohen. Wait... no. They did like Cohen, but now they don't. Just like they liked everybody else before they didn't.

The mental gymnastics involved are mind boggling.
They are desperate to protect their crime boss, Mafia Don.

Remember, Trump couldn't get money here in the US. Not a cent from US banks.

The money came from somewhere. Where could that "where" be?

DnGSkMwX4AUzUm7.jpg

These guys don't lie all the time. You have to figure out when they are telling the truth and believe them. But only when they are telling the truth.

Yeah, Trump flies are falling like crazy. Tweet away, Big Boy, Mueller is coming for you.

The loyalty you give, is the loyalty you receive. Cohen all these folks pleading guilty know exactly who you are.

Loosen that girdle and better stock up on them Big Macs. Mueller is coming for you, Crooked Don.

Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty to Charge in Mueller Inquiry Related to Russia Business Deal
A LYING Lawyer pleads guilty to LYING again...Only you TDS inflicted clowns will still believe anything a Lying Jew lawyer says...its hilarious.

The young lawyer decided not to take a bullet for Trump. LOL.
Oh yeah I am sure...a lying jew lawyer admits he lied to congress about a stupid building project LMAO.....I hope he gets the max sentence.

The Jew cries out in pain as he stabs you in the back.
Ooh, you knew this was coming. The lashing out and the antisemitic posts. Cry, baby, cry.

Oh yeah I am sure...a lying jew lawyer admits he lied to congress about a stupid building project LMAO.....I hope he gets the max sentence.

Ooh, you knew this was coming. The lashing out and the antisemitic posts. Cry, baby, cry.
I knew that a Lying Jew lawyer was gonna get smacked again for lying? Well a leopard can't change its spots....so I expected it...don't care either lol....dumb ass lied about a real estate deal going on....such a dumb thing to lie about.

I knew that a Lying Jew lawyer was gonna get smacked again for lying? Well a leopard can't change its spots....so I expected it...don't care either lol....dumb ass lied about a real estate deal going on....such a dumb thing to lie about.
Many of Trump's closest advisors are all jewish as his is daughter, so your anitsemitic post makes no sense.

Many of Trump's closest advisors are all jewish as his is daughter, so your anitsemitic post makes no sense.
And? I didn't choose his advisor's he did....Jews are back stabbers and liars.

Yeah, Trump flies are falling like crazy. Tweet away, Big Boy, Mueller is coming for you.

The loyalty you give, is the loyalty you receive. Cohen all these folks pleading guilty know exactly who you are.

Loosen that girdle and better stock up on them Big Macs. Mueller is coming for you, Crooked Don.

Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty to Charge in Mueller Inquiry Related to Russia Business Deal
A LYING Lawyer pleads guilty to LYING again...Only you TDS inflicted clowns will still believe anything a Lying Jew lawyer says...its hilarious.
You believe a lying president.

And? I didn't choose his advisor's he did....Jews are back stabbers and liars.
What is your kind like?

i marvel at the folks who tell Trump to follow the rule of law when it comes to Mueller but dont tell him to follow the rule of law when it comes to migrants!

Yeah, Trump cronies are falling like flies. Tweet away, Big Boy, Mueller is coming for you.

The loyalty you give is equal to the loyalty you receive. Not just Cohen, but all these these folks pleading guilty, know exactly who you are.

A real estate deal isn't election Collusion.

Celebrate away.

Yeah, Trump cronies are falling like flies. Tweet away, Big Boy, Mueller is coming for you.

The loyalty you give is equal to the loyalty you receive. Not just Cohen, but all these these folks pleading guilty, know exactly who you are.

Celebrate away.
Denial apparently is apparently a river in Trumpandia.

Last edited:

Celebrate away.

At this point shouldn't people start getting plea deals with I don't know something to do with hacking?

Yo, everybody on this Thread sounds like a child in second grade, NO CLUE!!!

"""Listen And Learn Children"""

Mark Levin explains why Mueller probe is "Un-Constitutional"

"GTP"
"""Maybe, But I Doubt It, You Will Become A True American Patriot"""
500x500.jpg

Forum List

Back