Biden obtained victim status as well

The evil Corona virus has returned to assassinate old and fragile Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden.
Is it real or a silly attempt to play victim to compensate for Trump´s bullet bonus?
Or is it an excuse for him to stay away from the public and rest in peace for the campaign time?
Or maybe they gave him "Corona" to replace him.
Or maybe, they are uninstalling Biden because Trump is internally scheduled.

I for my part didn´t know we still have Corona around. At last you know what you´ll get if Biden is reelected.

His staff has come to the conclusion that Joe can't DO public events because of his never ending gaffes and pathetically weak appearance! They putting him back in the basement!

It's like a bullet-proof vest. It's there to keep you from serious injury. But it doesn't prevent you from being shot.

The vaccine is to prevent complications from COVID.

That's not what your betters said:

1721313004131.png

The evil Corona virus has returned to assassinate old and fragile Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden.
Is it real or a silly attempt to play victim to compensate for Trump´s bullet bonus?
Or is it an excuse for him to stay away from the public and rest in peace for the campaign time?
Or maybe they gave him "Corona" to replace him.
Or maybe, they are uninstalling Biden because Trump is internally scheduled.

I for my part didn´t know we still have Corona around. At last you know what you´ll get if Biden is reelected.

I'm surprised the virus got through his mask

I'm back to betting Democrats will replace him. Now we've got Schumer, Pelosi, Jeffries, and several others trying to talk him into stepping down. This is a historic moment. This would be the first time in US history that a sitting president would decide to step down and not run for re-election after already being through the primaries and winning. How bad is that?
And trying to kill his rival in the other party and failing?

Of course thats speculation

That's not what your betters said:

View attachment 979340
They said that when the vaccine was still in development.

Like when they said that atomic energy would be "too cheap to measure".

Check what they said after the FDA got the results of the medical trials.

I'd like to say that you are posting conspiracy theories but with these guys, you never know.
And he is world´s only man with covid right now. It is a conspiracy practice in fact.

Joe Biden said vaccinated people can't get covid. He said it several times, so was he lying then, or is he lying now?
Both

It's like a bullet-proof vest. It's there to keep you from serious injury. But it doesn't prevent you from being shot.

The vaccine is to prevent complications from COVID.
Don´t believe any bullshit.
Covid is mutating so you need another vaccine for every new variant, just like it is with the flu. And the vaccine provides the recipe for the anti-body. That means a new variant will be less or not affected at all by an old vaccine.

If they didn't work, a man of 81 would be dead.

Remember Trump several years ago needed experimental anti-virals and over $140,000 in medications to keep him alive.
Only the first variant had a deadly potential. The following mutations are harmless. No action required. You can see it, nobody cares anymore.

And he is world´s only man with covid right now. It is a conspiracy practice in fact.

22,8424 new cases this week
306 new deaths this week.

It's still out there.

22,8424 new cases this week
306 new deaths this week.

It's still out there.

Unless one has 4 or more comorbidities - it's a cold.

Forum List

Back