Anthony The Mooch Scaramucci offers Sloppy Steve Bannon $300,000 for televised debate, after previously calling him "a domestic terrorist & traitor"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Mooch offered Bannon $300,000 to debate him on live TV in attempt to expose him to the American people and says Bannon will likely be 'too scared' to accept the offer.

Mooch offered Bannon $300,000 to debate him on live TV in attempt to expose him to the American people and says Bannon will likely be 'too scared' to accept the offer.

I would rather see them in cage match wresting on pay for view. The Mooch is younger and faster, but Old Fat Man Bannon has experience from slinging shit.
1657557059173.png

I'd love to see those two debate. I believe Mooch feels genuine regret for his extremely short tenure in the Trump freak show.

Good Lord, BasqueDude, not possitive where you are going, there, but not sure if I want to know.
i always let the handsome dudes beat me, but the fatties with the beards, i dominate them at wrestling...i'm gonna wrestle Godboy of USMB someday, he has accepted my challenge...he claims to have superior cardio and technical skill, i have the bigger biceps. he's 49, i'm 33

i always let the handsome dudes beat me, but the fatties with the beards, i dominate them at wrestling...i'm gonna wrestle Godboy of USMB someday, he has accepted my challenge...he claims to have superior cardio and technical skill, i have the bigger biceps. he's 49, i'm 33
TMI, dude.

Forum List

Back