Anthony The Mooch Scaramucci to Bill Maher: "I'll give ya that one", Trump is destroying environment

• Banned
Show me one example of a Trump policy having a negative impact on the environment.

i'm currently reading "It's Even Worse Than You Think: How The Trump Administration is Destroying America" by David Cay Johnston...when i get to the part about the environment, i'll give ya plenty of examples...

Show me one example of a Trump policy having a negative impact on the environment.

i'm currently reading "It's Even Worse Than You Think: How The Trump Administration is Destroying America" by David Cay Johnston...when i get to the part about the environment, i'll give ya plenty of examples...

Yes, a book by someone who hates Trump about how awful Trump is....

What a source.....

What is Bill Maher doing for the environment other than blaming white republicans and hating Christians well enough?

Has he ever showed what he actually does? His show and network completely depend on electricity and other uses of power made from fossil fuels.

Btw, Basque is Spain's little fucking bitch.

Give us all of the things you do for the environment. Try not lying.

I will be waiting for your bullshit list.

What a source.....

You ever think he might hate Trump because Trump is destroying our environment? You think he would like Trump if he was a Democrat?

What a source.....

You ever think he might hate Trump because Trump is destroying our environment? You think he would like Trump if he was a Democrat?

Again, define "destroying the Environment"

And I'd put more money on just hating Trump because he's been told to by his peers than any concrete reason.

There’s his focus on promoting coal.

He even uses “clean coal” in His state of the union . Rubes think if you put “clean” in front of it , then it’s ok!

The EPA was destroying our economy. One of the reasons that under Obama economic growth was dismal.

There was that whole repeal of the lead bullet ban. That was like the first thing Trumps and the Cons passed .

The EPA was destroying our economy. One of the reasons that under Obama economic growth was dismal.

How dare they stop companies from polluting at will !

You are really confused about this aren't you Moon Bat?

Congress and Nixon created the EPA. In the next 10 years or so the US cleaned up about 80% of the pollution for about 20% of the cost. Most people would agree that was a good thing.

Then that piece of shit Slick Willy came along and insisted that we clean of 15% of the pollution for 40% of the cost. Most people would agree that was a big waste of money to do. Lots of money, very little return.

Then that dumbsit Kenyan came along and insisted that we clean up 4% of the pollution for another 40% of the cost and that is one of the reasons the economy did so bad under the Kenyan. Most people except the stupid environmental wackos would think that was a moronic thing to do . Tremendous expenditure of money and almost negligible return.

The US spends as much money for cleanup and pollution control as the rest of the world combined. Ever since the CWA, CAA, RCRA, SWDA etc were passed the US has had declining air and water emissions and a tremendous decrease in hazardous waste. Most that was achieved long before we elected those idiot Democrat Presidents.

Let’s not forget trump opening up off shore drilling . But not off the coast of Mara Largo .

Congress and Nixon created the EPA. In the next 10 years or so the US cleaned up about 80% of the pollution for about 20% of the cost. Most people would agree that was a good thing.

Then that piece of shit Slick Willy came along and insisted that we clean of 15% of the pollution for 40% of the cost. Most people would agree that was a big waste of money to do. Lots of money, very little return.

Then that dumbsit Kenyan came along and insisted that we clean up 4% of the pollution for another 40% of the cost and that is one of the reasons the economy did so bad under the Kenyan. Most people except the stupid environmental wackos would think that was a moronic thing to do . Tremendous expenditure of money and almost negligible return.

The US spends as much money for cleanup and pollution control as the rest of the world combined. Ever since the CWA, CAA, RCRA, SWDA etc were passed the US has had declining air and water emissions and a tremendous decrease in hazardous waste. Most that was achieved long before we elected those idiot Democrat Presidents.

The first part of cleanup is the easiest .

Yes cleaning up cancer causing pollution from our water is expensive . How do you measure that in your cost benefit analysis?

The first part of cleanup is the easiest .

Yes cleaning up cancer causing pollution from our water is expensive . How do you measure that in your cost benefit analysis?

What's the point of having an environment if we can't use it?
Isn't the environment a product of nature?
Man is part of nature.

Forum List

Back