Anthropocene Period? Let's Follow The Science

May 4, 2022
Headline(s):

Hidden beneath the surface​

Digging deep into a humble lake in Canada, scientists found a spot on Earth like no other — and a record that could redefine our history of the planet​

great read:

[ This summer, researchers will determine whether Crawford Lake should be named the official starting point for this geologic chapter, with pollution-laden sediments from the 1950s marking the transition from the dependable environment of the past to the uncertain new reality humans have created.

In just seven decades, the scientists say, humans have brought about greater changes than they did in more than seven millennia. Never in Earth’s history has the world changed this much, this fast. Never has a single species had the capacity to wreak so much damage — or the chance to prevent so much harm.

“It’s a line in the sand,” said Francine McCarthy, a professor of Earth sciences at Brock University in Ontario, who has led research on Crawford Lake. “The Earth itself is playing by a different rule book. And it’s because of us.” ]

and I know lots of free riders, naysayers of becoming payers -- of news, will be locked out. I'll try and take a few snapshots and post

or, maybe try a video because of how the pages on WAPO here are scrolling *thingies (*thingies being a highly technical term here)

Attachments

• Anthropocene WAPO.mp4
    11.4 MB
  • Banned
continued:

Anthropocene WAPO 1.jpg

• Banned
continued:

Anthropocene WAPO 3.jpg

And Earth climate data continues to read precisely

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO ongoing NET ICE MELT
NO OCEAN RISE
NO BREAKOUT IN CANE ACTIVITY

R.f07e1807c72566c03e0787136917b2c4

And Earth climate data continues to read precisely

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO ongoing NET ICE MELT
NO OCEAN RISE
NO BREAKOUT IN CANE ACTIVITY

R.f07e1807c72566c03e0787136917b2c4
Where is your fucking data?

Where is your fucking data?

The latest trolling tactic...

Satellite and balloon raw unfudged data = no warming in atmosphere despite rising Co2 = THEORY REJECTED

Crick cannot show us one single landmark "sinking" despite his claim of ocean rise - a lack of "fucking data"

Strongest decades for canes = 1940s

The latest trolling tactic...

Satellite and balloon raw unfudged data = no warming in atmosphere despite rising Co2 = THEORY REJECTED

Crick cannot show us one single landmark "sinking" despite his claim of ocean rise - a lack of "fucking data"

Strongest decades for canes = 1940s
Do you not get it?!? You stating things is not a presentation of data. I want LINKS to reputable sources. So does USMB management.

"Furthermore, when starting a new thread and declaring something as fact in your opening post, you must also link to a source. For example, "Polls say 2/3 of people think x, y, z." You need to link to a source for one of those alleged polls. Telling others to Google it on their own is not acceptable."

I want LINKS to reputable sources.

You are a SICK MOTHER FUCKING LIAR and TROLL and INTELLECTUAL INFERIOR....

These have been posted OVER AND OVER AND OVER....

The 1940s are the strongest decade on record for canes...

BUSTED LYING AGAIN!!!

For the 1,327th time... SATELLITES AND BALLOONS SHOWED NO WARMING UNTIL YOUR SIDE FUDGED...

satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling.

Scientists were left with two choices: either the atmosphere wasn't warming up, or something was wrong with the data.

NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST THERE....

What were the fudges

Orbit wobble for satellites - did not affect the temp readings at all

Shade issues for balloons that were constant all along - would potentially justify a one time flat adjustment, but instead was used to take a flat line and create an upward slope... laughable BULLSHIT

This is THE MOST CONFLICTED FUDGE JOB IN SCIENCE HISTORY and has LOOTED AMERICA to the tune of $20 trillion over a FUCKING FUDGED FRAUD

And crick sees it and runs away to lie and hide another day...

^^Greenie Know-It-All Doesn't Even Know That the Word Data Is Plural

An indication that you blindly follow all the other ignorant fads of the New Age Sewage.
I do know data are plural, but occasionally make the very same mistake you just made. Sorta. But your conclusion is complete nonsense. Using data as singular is VERY common and has been for decades. It is not a New Age fad. Besides, I'm a little old to be paying attention to New Age fads. I wrote technical reports for the Navy for decades and the plural data was a common mistake that everyone in my group made and we were all constantly correcting each other about when we reviewed our reports before release.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back