Anti-Israel protestor said Jewish hostage “deserved to be murdered”

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Can we PLEASE stop pretending that the protestors are decent people, objecting to “oppressed” Palestinians?! They are cold-hearted Jew-haters, and many of them Muslim or of foreign nationality. They should not be here spreading their antisemitism, and if that scumbag who said he was glad that poor Jewish hostage - he was the one who had his hand and arm cut off by the HAMAS cockroaches - is a foreigner (he has an accent), he should be deported immediately.

Can we PLEASE stop pretending that the protestors are decent people, objecting to “oppressed” Palestinians?! They are cold-hearted Jew-haters, and many of them Muslim or of foreign nationality. They should not be here spreading their antisemitism, and if that scumbag who said he was glad that poor Jewish hostage - he was the one who had his hand and arm cut off by the HAMAS cockroaches - is a foreigner (he has an accent), he should be deported immediately.

It's like the average Trump hater. I asked a lady what she thought about an innocent man getting shot to death at a Trump rally and her eyes just rolled and said, "Well, he was at a Trump rally, what does he expect?" as if he deserved it.

The Left believes that anyone who challenges their political power should be shot down in cold blood. In fact, about 1/3 of democrats polled said they were disappointed Trump was not murdered.

The Left condones anyone who kills Zionists or Trump supporters.

They are truly all Luciferian fecal matter.

It's like the average Trump hater. I asked a lady what she thought about an innocent man getting shot to death at a Trump rally and her eyes just rolled and said, "Well, he was at a Trump rally, what does he expect?" as if he deserved it.

The Left believes that anyone who challenges their political power should be shot down in cold blood. In fact, about 1/3 of democrats polled said they were disappointed Trump was not murdered.

The Left condones anyone who kills Zionists or Trump supporters.
The most infuriating thing is that I have a Jewish friend who STILL plans to vote for the Democrat. She has told me that under no circumstances will she vote for Trump. Completely ignorant, and ruled by her liberalism.

And they BRAG as to how they refuse to watch FOX, proud that they remain ignorant.
Turning on Fox News is the equivalent to a family member coming out against another family member who just joined up with Scientology.

It never ends well.

The most infuriating thing is that I have a Jewish friend who STILL plans to vote for the Democrat. She has told me that under no circumstances will she vote for Trump. Completely ignorant, and ruled by her liberalism.
It's not your friend's fault. Put the blame on Done Trump where it belongs.

How is Trump to blame?

Is Trump to blame for the Holocaust as well?
it’s the Dems default: no matter what happens, blame Trump. (Unless it’s related to the HAMAS atrocities, like their just point-blank murdering six Jewish hostages, and then the Dems blame Israel.)

If you ever want to know whom to blame for something, ask a Dem. Then you’ll know who is NOT at fault.

Forum List

Back