Anti-semitic CNN "reporter" forced to apologize on-air for slandering Jewish family that was murdered by Palestinian terrorists

Most on the Left - including many, many American Jews - would literally CHEER if Israel was attacked and destroyed and the survivors dispersed to the four corners again. These people are capable of a Satanic level of hate for Jews. Their day is coming. They chose the wrong enemy.

Saying "Shoot out" instead of "shooting" is anti-Semitic how exactly?

If y'all care so much about Israel why don't you

GO MOVE THERE!!!!!

Don’t like it because there’s objection to Israelis getting killed? FUCK YOU !!!!!

This is what you are ALL ABOUT....

When Zionist Fascist Jews murder AMERICANS, you CHEER....

FUCK YOU TRAITOR!!!

This is what you are ALL ABOUT....

When Zionist Fascist Jews murder AMERICANS, you CHEER....

FUCK YOU TRAITOR!!!
LBJ did give orders to Israel to bomb the US Liberty; I was there 👍
Prior to 1967 or better yet there was no Antisemitism? FUCK YOU 🇮🇱✡️🇮🇱✡️

Saying "Shoot out" instead of "shooting" is anti-Semitic how exactly?

"Shoot out" indicates the gunfire was going in both directions. It wasn't, the victims were unarmed, and were murdered by Palestinian terrorists. But the Jew-haters at CNN couldn't bring themselves to report that honestly, so they lied and insinuated it was a battle instead of a massacre.

"Shoot out" indicates the gunfire was going in both directions. It wasn't, the victims were unarmed, and were murdered by Palestinian terrorists. But the Jew-haters at CNN couldn't bring themselves to report that honestly, so they lied and insinuated it was a battle instead of a massacre.

Which doesn'tr explain how it is anti-Semitic

What was so "anti-Semitic" about getting one word mixed up? Shooting, shootout...it's an error.

I don't recall anyone at CNN marching through Charlottesville chanting "Jews will not replace us."

I do remember a former president saying there were very fine people on both sides, though.

Forum List

Back