🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti-Trump ‘witches’ vow to take down the president in bizarre occult ritual

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
- read more

Participants are instructed to carve the President’s full name on the orange candle stub and call on their “preferred deity or spirit” before reciting a six-verse incantation.

“I call upon you to bind Donald J Trump so that he may fail utterly, that he may do no harm to any human soul, nor any tree, animal, rock, stream or sea,” the spell says.

- read more

Participants are instructed to carve the President’s full name on the orange candle stub and call on their “preferred deity or spirit” before reciting a six-verse incantation.

“I call upon you to bind Donald J Trump so that he may fail utterly, that he may do no harm to any human soul, nor any tree, animal, rock, stream or sea,” the spell says.
Bonsoir, the link is the same one in your sign

- read more

Bonsoir, the link is the same one in your sign
agreed

Why isn't this more inclusive?!

They better allow warlock's to be part of this, or I'm contacting the ACLU!!

Forum List

Back