Anti-vax congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene owns stock in three vaccine companies

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

This seems to be a hypocritical action on behalf of this leading statesman. Happy to poison America and benefit financially from it.
What a shocker this girl is.

This seems to be a hypocritical action on behalf of this leading statesman. Happy to poison America and benefit financially from it.
:auiqs.jpg: 🤪 :auiqs.jpg: 🤪

Doesn't matter. All she has to do is do and say the right thing for the rubes. Play the game, keep 'em happy.

Ka-ching!

Doesn't matter. All she has to do is do and say the right thing for the rubes. Play the game, keep 'em happy.

Ka-ching!
I already know what she will say. Big Pharma produces other stuff besides vaccines.

It's still a serious conflict of interest for anyone in congress to be invested AND making policy decisions to benefit such companies. Perfectly fucking legal. Unfortunately, we will never get rid of that nonsense so we may as well take advantage of them somehow.

Any ideas?

Ka-ching!
Ass fuck Pelosi should be chained and locked for all the insider training her and her fatso have done

10 direct IPO purchases..................DIRECT..........................IPOs go to institutional investors to sell you pile of dog shit

Woman is a criminal

How many people own pharma stock in those retirement accounts that they have been lulled into believing in?

Ass fuck Pelosi should be chained and locked for all the insider training her and her fatso have done

10 direct IPO purchases..................DIRECT..........................IPOs go to institutional investors to sell you pile of dog shit

Woman is a criminal
I think Congress Critters should be forced to disclose all their conflicts of interest before they vote on a piece of legislation. Failure to do so is grounds for removal and felony prosecution.

Constitutional Amendment, STAT!!!

Ka-ching!
She put her money where more could be made. Its just as hypocritical as bernie screaming about taxes and then takes every tax cut he can get. Or how he wants to use the govt to force people to help others out, while he barely gives any to charity.
But you are extremely biased, so your post is extremely predictable.

I have stock in just about every major company there is. So what is your point there Tammy?

I was referring to that crazy bitch being a hypocrite but i will take that :lol:
Maybe I'm confused, but doesn't the fact that she is against mandating a product sold by companies she owns stock in mean that she is acting against her personal financial interests?

Politicians who push for mandates benefit if they own Pharma stock.

i have stock in vaccine companies too…a lot of people do…including other congressmen and women

Maybe I'm confused, but doesn't the fact that she is against mandating a product sold by companies she owns stock in mean that she is acting against her personal financial interests?

Politicians who push for mandates benefit if they own Pharma stock.
right on!

GO FUCK YOURSELF, Dewdrop. You are less than a totally ignorant, loathsome grunt. If you knew anything at all in your pathetic bubble universe, you'd know that MTG holds stock in more than 100 different companies, ranging from everything from Coca-Cola to Chevron. And that Nick Dyer, Greene's spokesperson, said in a recent statement on the matter that, "Congresswoman Greene does not handle her investments. Like most people, a third-party adviser maintains her investment portfolio." Go suck on that, faggoty boy.

Pharma companies are generally good investments, the reason for investing in them, that doesn't mean that she has to like or condone everything they do or might do in the future from here to kindom come!

Forum List

Back