Antifa At The Gates

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
It's November 4th. Have they begun massing in your area yet? :laugh:

Last edited:
Just went for a moonlit bikeride in Oz; no one screaming yet...or is that on the 8th?? So many tokenistic events; so many morons.

Greg

Haha....massing here would be funny.
Besides that, I wouldn't expect anything until at least 1pm. Most of them don't get off their fast food jobs till late on Friday nights, then they have their XBox parties till 4am.

Not Antifa, REVCOM, Revolutionary Communists. All 12 will be outside today. I am surrounded by road closures and actually looked to see what was written on the signs the kids at the sort of intersection were holding. I do not accept PARANOIA but I checked all the same. Nobody can get through the streets in my town without lots of detours.

0201.gif

And Fascists, wanna shoot them too, how about KKK? I accepted the KKK's right to march in my hometown, didn't like seeing more police than marchers on a 95 degree day, but their liberty is theirs.

so they don't accept a fair, legal, democratic election..that's real American values !
just like all haters of freedom
banana republics
just like Idi Amin/Sadam,etc that got power through violence/coups.....

when you don't accept fair, legal, democratic elections--then that's when you are wrong....you get a crap country with violence.....with politicians ''elected'' with violence
that's when you get CRAP like Somalia

Last edited:
so they don't accept a fair, legal, democratic election..that's real American values !
banana republics

when you don't accept fair, legal, democratic elections--then that's when you are wrong....you get a crap country with violence.....with politicians ''elected'' with violence
"Fair" is where the candidate with the most votes is the winner. We don`t do that here.

banana republics

"Fair" is where the candidate with the most votes is the winner. We don`t do that here.
you just discredited yourself..NO--it was fair ..you can't argue that
this is how the POTUS has been elected for a long time

but now--when YOUR candidate doesn't win--you call foul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
you show your dishonesty by your post

you know ,and we know that you know, the electoral college is the system to elect the POTUS
it was a fair, LEGAL, AMERICAN election.....
it is so the elections will be FAIR to all STATES--not just New York or California
it was fair

Forum List

Back