Antifa idiots threaten participants in Rose Parade, city shuts it down.

That's not the Rose Parade.....why did you have to lie so plainly?

It's Portland's annual Rose Parade. She didn't say the Rose Bowl.
I didn't say Rose Bowl either. I DID say the Rose Parade. You know...Pasadena....New Years Day.

Allie lies like other people breath.

I am curious about one thing. The OP says "11th Annual." I remember reading something about celebrating roses in the Northwest many, many years ago. Am I wrong?

This isn't the MAIN parade, this is the 82nd Avenue of Roses Parade.
This one started up a decade ago as part of the general celebration of the Rose Festival.
It was intended to draw families to the 82nd ave neighborhood and business district. This is an older area of Portland that had been getting more and more rundown and was getting a reputation as an area to steer clear of.
This event was little by little helping to boost the area.

The Grand Floral Parade is the big one, and the one you're thinking of.

It is scheduled for June 10th.

I really hope they reverse this decision. Fuck those people. Hold it anyway.

I've spoken to one of the board members, he laid out their concerns, and with the past behavior of the left here, they are simply too afraid to go forward with an event that is likely to get violent.

It's crazy, but this is what we deal with here. It's not much better than the Berkeley area.

It's bullshit as well as a shame. I hope they start arresting these clowns for criminal conspiracy.
In the DC-Baltimore metro area, we have a multitude of parades.

Gay pride.

Cinco de mayo.

Irish parades.

Italian parades.

Greek festivals.

Big hair welcome to Baltimore Hon parades, etc.

These losers try to pull this shit here to shut down a parade in Baltimore, they will be lined up in the Emergency Room at South Baltimore General Hospital. The rest will be transfered to St Agnes and Harbor Hospitals.

Last edited:

I've spoken to one of the board members, he laid out their concerns, and with the past behavior of the left here, they are simply too afraid to go forward with an event that is likely to get violent.

It's crazy, but this is what we deal with here. It's not much better than the Berkeley area.

It's bullshit as well as a shame. I hope they start arresting these clowns for criminal conspiracy.
In the DC-Baltimore metro area, we have multitude of parades.

Gay pride.

Cinco de mayo.

Irish parades.

Italian parades.

Greek festivals.

These losers try to pull this shit here to shut down a parade in Baltimore, they will be lined up in the Emergency Room at South Baltimore General Hospital. The rest will be transfered to St Agnes and Harbor Hospitals.

I've been to HonFest twice. lol. I have family in Baltimore so it's sort of my sister city. I am so glad I live in the land of moderates.

In the DC-Baltimore metro area, we have multitude of parades.

Gay pride.

Cinco de mayo.

Irish parades.

Italian parades.

Greek festivals.

I've been to HonFest twice. lol. I have family in Baltimore so it's sort of my sister city. I am so glad I live in the land of moderates.
Pink hair!

Like a beehive!

:ack-1:

LOL.

Boat parade.

All aboard.

"On knee Innerharbor HON!"

Last edited:
Well, Antifa is getting ready to create all kinds of violence.

just listen to it.

We are coming!

"The LEFT!"

They are coming for you!

I'm frightened!

BOO!

The left is arming themselves...

For once.

Unfortunately they are so inept. " The Left! " As he refers to the brownshirts he associates with, are going to end up shooting each other, and themselves, with the lack of experience and knowledge of firearms.

Four eyes hasn't moved out of the room he occupied as an adolescent and wants to take on America's Soldiers and Veterans.

For our resident leftists... Is this your spokesperson?

Or do you prefer pajamas and chai?

That's not the Rose Parade.....why did you have to lie so plainly?
It's one of many on the west coast. Portland is a good one. They all build to the Rose bowl.
Portland has a serious meth problem.

Their number one concern.

Brought to the by...

You guessed it...

Mexican drug cartels.

Whatcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when we come for you...

Bad boys, bad boys...

Whatcha gonna do....

Forum List

Back