Antifa idiots threaten participants in Rose Parade, city shuts it down.

The thread title is misleading and then I clicked on the link. It's the Portland Rose Festival Parade. The OP should have specified it was Portland because I'm pretty sure those outside of Washington State have never heard of this Festival.

It's only misleading if you have no reasoning ability of your own.
Precisely. It isn't my fault if readers have a limited frame of reference. My op is correct, the thread title is correct and appropriate. I'm sorry if the dumbshits who follow me around lil mangy dogs hoping to pick up leftovers have never heard of the Rose Festival. But that doesn't mean I'm trying to mislead retards. It just means they're retards and easily confused. Which we already know.

Apparently they are working on the radical leftist style of message boarding , Harass, and insult those who don't post their favorite fkn bs of lies.

The National Guard needs to be providing security and use live fire ammunition. The communists have won every round and have all indications of winning from now on. They truly believe that no one can stop them.
But first you need leadership at the top of the state executive chain of command, and that is what Oregon apparently lacks the most right now.

The National Guard needs to be providing security and use live fire ammunition. The communists have won every round and have all indications of winning from now on. They truly believe that no one can stop them.
But first you need leadership at the top of the state executive chain of command, and that is what Oregon apparently lacks the most right now.
What they need is a gov who will call out the national guard and fill the hospital's and jails with those sons a bitches.

Avenue of Roses Parade Canceled

avenue-of-roses-parade-575x389.jpg

Not quite as old as The Tournament of Roses Parade, this has been a source of pride for the past decade.

But, no more.

The Loonie Lefties have come out in force and this simply show of community unity is show down due to threats of violence by multiple groups planning to demonstrate at the event.

Read the full, disgusting story @ Portland’s ‘Avenue of Roses Parade’ canceled after threats of violence by radical leftists

By the way, for those interested, as of this morning the parade is still cancelled.
Locally, there was hope for a while they would reconsider, but that seems to be out the window.

That's not the Rose Parade.....why did you have to lie so plainly?

It's Portland's annual Rose Parade. She didn't say the Rose Bowl.
I didn't say Rose Bowl either. I DID say the Rose Parade. You know...Pasadena....New Years Day.

Allie lies like other people breath.

Did you skip your anti-psychotic pills today?[/QUOTE]

It's NOT called The Rose Parade. It's The Tournament of Roses based on the competition between the float builders and participating groups.

I am curious about one thing. The OP says "11th Annual." I remember reading something about celebrating roses in the Northwest many, many years ago. Am I wrong?

I didn't say Rose Bowl either. I DID say the Rose Parade. You know...Pasadena....New Years Day.

Did you skip your anti-psychotic pills today?

It's NOT called The Rose Parade. It's The Tournament of Roses based on the competition between the float builders and participating groups.

I am curious about one thing. The OP says "11th Annual." I remember reading something about celebrating roses in the Northwest many, many years ago. Am I wrong?[/QUOTE]
No you are right and it's the Rose festival. I attended many years long ago

"Organizers pulled out after contacting Portland police, according to Rich Jarvis, spokesman for the Rose Festival Foundation. When police said they couldn't offer any additional security for the parade, organizers decided to cancel it due to safety concerns."

Cops again refusing to do their job and deal with threats to public safety.

Organizers cancel 82nd Avenue of Roses Parade, after protesters threaten to shut it down

What is it the police do in this city?

I'll tell you what: C'mon down heanh Antifa so you can find out what really happens to people that wear masks and assault people with deadly weapons when law enforcement officers are around, please!

A) Some of y'all gonna end up dead.

B) Some of y'all gonna get the crap kicked out of you.

C) Some o' ya'll gonna get the crap kicked out of you and get years in prison.

I am curious about one thing. The OP says "11th Annual." I remember reading something about celebrating roses in the Northwest many, many years ago. Am I wrong?
No you are right and it's the Rose festival. I attended many years long ago[/QUOTE]

I appreciate you repeating my post. But, why here?

"Organizers pulled out after contacting Portland police, according to Rich Jarvis, spokesman for the Rose Festival Foundation. When police said they couldn't offer any additional security for the parade, organizers decided to cancel it due to safety concerns."

Organizers cancel 82nd Avenue of Roses Parade, after protesters threaten to shut it down

I'll tell you what: C'mon down heanh Antifa so you can find out what really happens to people that wear masks and assault people with deadly weapons when law enforcement officers are around, please!

The chief of cops in Portland is a noted lefty gasbag. He is the creature of the mayor and our pig governor.

The chief of cops in Portland is a noted lefty gasbag. He is the creature of the mayor and our pig governor.

Portland police chief reassures immigrant and refugee communities

This is the last one they had, who resigned because he was being investigated:

'Biggest mistake I'd ever made' was not telling sheriff about shooting friend, Portland police chief says

No you are right and it's the Rose festival. I attended many years long ago

I appreciate you repeating my post. But, why here?[/QUOTE]
It nested wrong for some reason. I'm using a new tablet so I must have mistouched.

Forum List

Back