antifa punk learns not to bring a stick to a fist fight….

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here we have Michael Moore calling for more to "put their bodies on the line" lol. It's great to see our countries finest standing up to ANTIFA and the hordes that Moore is mobilizing... As a metal head I think I'm going to put on some Drowning Pool Bodies Hit the Floor and watch the clip again a few more times lol.

Last edited:
And here we have Michael Moore calling for more to "put their bodies on the line" lol. It's great to see our countries finest standing up to ANTIFA and the hordes that Moore is mobilizing... As a metal head I think I'm going to put on some Drowning Pool and watch the clip again a few more times lol.

Wow! That's just the song I was thinking of. :auiqs.jpg:

And here we have Michael Moore calling for more to "put their bodies on the line" lol. It's great to see our countries finest standing up to ANTIFA and the hordes that Moore is mobilizing... As a metal head I think I'm going to put on some Drowning Pool and watch the clip again a few more times lol.

If Michael Moore wants to put his out there, it's equal to at least 4-5 normal ones.

If Michael Moore wants to put his out there, it's equal to at least 4-5 normal ones.

But it takes a harpoon

But it takes a harpoon

12a277a4230516c78c20096566a87a1e--michael-moore-michael-okeefe.jpg

This is why liberals need to buy guns.

Do you mean liberals? Or leftists/Marxists that want to try and take over America?

Buy a gun tomorrow. Good luck on getting that 30 years experience with one before you think you have to use it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Thread closed. OP’s require more then just a link. You need to include some original content as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back