🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Antifa Thugs Caught On Film

'Anti-Fascist' seems such a winning platform.
Surely winning-er than 'Very Fine People' aka 'Actual Fascists',

anti fascists ARE fascists, silly boy. Like most progressives you are shallow, and only look at what they say. The test is in what they do. They are against free speech FASCIST. They openly carry the hammer and sickle flag etc. etc. etc.
They're against free speech?
Are you talking about Nazis and other very fine people?

I'm not sure how carrying the hammer and sickle flag etc etc etc makes them fascist.
smashing property, intimidating people, shutting people up, harassing people, ect based on politics are fascist tools....and they use those.

Antifucks deserve some good, old-fashioned English hang/draw/quarter therapy. I wish it were possible to bring that treason punishment back, it's beautiful.

I'm all for that as long as we give equal shares of pain to the alt-right and neo-pinheads.
well I don't deal with the alt right, I just learned about Richard Spencer...he's not a rightwinger and yes toss him onto that island as well.....

anti fascists ARE fascists, silly boy. Like most progressives you are shallow, and only look at what they say. The test is in what they do. They are against free speech FASCIST. They openly carry the hammer and sickle flag etc. etc. etc.

I'm not sure how carrying the hammer and sickle flag etc etc etc makes them fascist.

Uh, yeah, they are. They commit violence to keep right wing people from speaking freely. I hate to break it to you, but that is FASCIST! The hammer and sickle is a flag for another form of FASCISM.

President Trump specifically stated that he was not talking about Nazis with his very fine people comment.

You have been lied to. Ask yourself why someone would lie about that.

Uh, yeah, they are. They commit violence to keep right wing people from speaking freely. I hate to break it to you, but that is FASCIST! The hammer and sickle is a flag for another form of FASCISM.
He still thinks fascists are right wing...and that the parties switched...LOLOLOL

President Trump specifically stated that he was not talking about Nazis with his very fine people comment.

Of course he did.
But, how do you know that he said "would" when he really meant "wouldn't"?

They try to prevent Nazis from speaking freely.
I know it makes me a bad person but I'm struggling to condemn them for that.

Were you American you would understand how foreign that is to us as a people. European countries don't allow free speech, look where that lead them. This country was FOUNDED on the concept that everyone was free to speak their minds...no matter how stupid, or idiotic. What they are NOT allowed to do, is prevent others from speaking through violence. That is the purview of FASCISTS. Funny how you can't understand that friendly speech needs no protection, it is only hate speech that does. And we allow that.

Were you American you would understand how foreign that is to us as a people. European countries don't allow free speech, look where that lead them. This country was FOUNDED on the concept that everyone was free to speak their minds...no matter how stupid, or idiotic. What they are NOT allowed to do, is prevent others from speaking through violence. That is the purview of FASCISTS. Funny how you can't understand that friendly speech needs no protection, it is only hate speech that does. And we allow that.
We all have the same ideals, in fact we're struggling with this very issue at the moment in a national debate about a visiting pair of speakers that were unable to find a venue to deliver their message of "white pride"...or whatever.
Despite my ideals, I have a problem with allowing free speech by people who's core philosophy and message is the denigration of entire races.
I don't call that 'friendly speech'.
As I said, that might make me a bad person, but I'm human so there you go.

And, look up 'Standing Rock' for an example of how the US upholds the right to free speech.

We all have the same ideals, in fact we're struggling with this very issue at the moment in a national debate about a visiting pair of speakers that were unable to find a venue to deliver their message of "white pride"...or whatever.
Despite my ideals, I have a problem with allowing free speech by people who's core philosophy and message is the denigration of entire races.

And, look up 'Standing Rock' for an example of how the US upholds the right to free speech.

Who cares what people say. I have been called names my whole life. It can only hurt you if the insult is true, or you allow it to. I have had MANY talks with these dipshits. Some of them I have actually changed their ideas so that they left the white supremacist groups. It takes work, but the result is oh so gratifying. But never, ever have i resorted to threats. That only makes them more set in their ways. So, feel free to incite violence against them. Just realize you are giving them EXACTLY what they want.

Who cares what people say. I have been called names my whole life. It can only hurt you if the insult is true, or you allow it to. I have had MANY talks with these dipshits. Some of them I have actually changed their ideas so that they left the white supremacist groups. It takes work, but the result is oh so gratifying. But never, ever have i resorted to threats. That only makes them more set in their ways. So, feel free to incite violence against them. Just realize you are giving them EXACTLY what they want.
We live in a snowflake society now...
I grew up knowing that sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me… But that’s just me

Of course he did.
But, how do you know that he said "would" when he really meant "wouldn't"?

Based on his long history of condemning white supremacists. For one.

Forum List

Back