Antis lament as Missouri voters deliver gun rights victory

Spoonman

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2010
Antis lament as Missouri voters deliver gun rights victory

http://www.examiner.com/article/antis-lament-as-missouri-voters-deliver-gun-rights-victory

When the people speak, they speak in favor of constitutional rights. The myth is 85% of the people want stricter gun control. the reality is a strong majority favor gun rights. take it out of agenda driven politicians hands and leave the decision to the people and gun rights will win every time.

Gun rights won in Missouri yesterday with passage of Amendment 5, strengthening the right to keep and bear arms.

August 6, 2014

By nearly a 2-to-1 margin, Missouri voters yesterday strengthened their state’s right to keep and bear arms constitutional provision with Amendment 5, which passed with 61 percent approval, while 39 percent voted against the measure, according to KOLR 10 News.

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported this morning that the anti-gun Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America issued a statement late last night as the votes were tallied. The Michael Bloomberg-funded organization said, “Today Missouri voters approved a gun lobby-backed proposal that could gravely undermine public safety.”

Last edited:
If I wasn't bound to my land in the sacred blood of my ancestors, then I'd move to Misery but I wouldn't put a damn license plate on the front of my whip.

Forum List

Back