Antisemitic Muslim Democrat Tlaib says if you support Israel, you ain’t a progressive

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
The far-left faction of the Democrat Party has made no secret of the fact that they despise the Jewish State, but now one of the most antisemitic has said that her comrades who support Israel are NOT progressives.

I like that their hatred is out in the open. Maybe more Jews, along with fair-minded non-Jews, will consider how antisemitic the radical left has become and reevaluate their views.

(To her credit, the former head of the DNC - a Jewish supporter of Israel - has pushed back hard. Will there be a split among progressives?)

The far-left faction of the Democrat Party has made no secret of the fact that they despise the Jewish State, but now one of the most antisemitic has said that her comrades who support Israel are NOT progressives.

I like that their hatred is out in the open. Maybe more Jews, along with fair-minded non-Jews, will consider how antisemitic the radical left has become and reevaluate their views.

(To her credit, the former head of the DNC - a Jewish supporter of Israel - has pushed back hard. Will there be a split among progressives?)

Well, she's wrong.

What a stank she is. I mean, just look at her! That's some inbred bullshit there!

Her own party hates her.

What a stank she is. I mean, just look at her! That's some inbred bullshit there!

Her own party hates her.
Yup. And the day she won election to Congress, she draped herself in the Palestinian flag! Can you imagine the uproar if a Jewish congressman wrapped himself in the Israeli flag? We’d never hear the end of it.

Can I support Israels right to exist in peace while not supporting the policy of slowly annexing the West Bank or do I need to surrender my progressive card and all it's benefits?

Guess I'm not progressive then.

We have too many issues here in America for me to ever think about Israel. They can deal with their own shit.

Democrat antisemitism is just another way that democrats are like Nazis

Democrat antisemitism is just another way that democrats are like Nazis
The sad thing is, I just had dinner last week with a bunch of liberals who were going on about all the antisemitic Trump voters.

And while it’s true that there are some lowlifes on the extreme right who hate Jews, the Democrats are the ones considering electing an antisemite who attends Farrakhan rallies and then spews his Jew-hate as the mayor of my city. He was already elected to the DC Council, so they obviously have no problems with a Democrat Jew-hater in office.

Can I support Israels right to exist in peace while not supporting the policy of slowly annexing the West Bank or do I need to surrender my progressive card and all it's benefits?
Do you support Jordan holding almost 2 million West Bank Jordanians in a refugee camp since 1992?

Forum List

Back