Antonio Brown quits on Bucs while they are losing to the Jets....WHAT?

Antonio Brown has been a problem child either on or off the field his entire career.

Because of his immense talent he was coddled and that behavior was tolerated. This enabled that behavior and it only got worse.

He has played his last down in the NFL. Tremendously talented...but a huge head case.
That's the interesting part. He's as talented as they come. He can still play at a high level. If the Buc's release him he goes on waivers. He then could be picked up by a contending team which might play the Buc's in the playoffs.

Tampa Bay should hold on to him and suspend him for the longest period they can get away with.

No surprise,the real Brown is emerging once again.he has worn out his welcome there same as Randy moss wore out his welcome with the cheatriots eventually.matter of fact he reminds me an awful lot of Moss who with all his talent,took plays off,lots of similarities.
There's not too many similarities between the two. Moss actually matured. Brown hasn't

Antonio Brown has been a problem child either on or off the field his entire career.

Because of his immense talent he was coddled and that behavior was tolerated. This enabled that behavior and it only got worse.

We need to be more specific! Tom Brady was the one who overrode common sense by vouching for this clown and saying "everything will be ok!" WRONG! It's not like Brady doesn't know! They've worked together before off and on thanks to the headcase this guy obviously has been over the years! It's embarrassing to see someone who knows the whole sports' world is watching him, but goes out in a blaze of glory no other player in history will ever outdo short of shooting someone on the field, ala "The Last Boy Scout!" :itsok: o_O:eek::meow:

We need to be more specific! Tom Brady was the one who overrode common sense by vouching for this clown and saying "everything will be ok!" WRONG! It's not like Brady doesn't know! They've worked together before off and on thanks to the headcase this guy obviously has been over the years! It's embarrassing to see someone who knows the whole sports' world is watching him, but goes out in a blaze of glory no other player in history will ever outdo short of shooting someone on the field, ala "The Last Boy Scout!" :itsok: o_O:eek::meow:
He is so talented that his character flaws have been overlooked. Sometimes it works out for both the team and player. Last year it looked like it was with him and TB. Well, he crashed and burned

Tom Brady didn't really have a lot of experience with the guy. He only played one game for the Patriots And a handful of practices. All Brady knew about him was that he was extremely talented.

Last edited:
He is so talented that his character flaws have been overlooked. Sometimes it works out for both the team and player. Last year it looked like it was with him and TB. Well, he crashed and burned

Tom Brady didn't really have a lot of experience with the guy. He only played one game for the Patriots And a handful of practices. All Brady knew about him was that he was extremely talented.
That is making excuses for someone who's "a felon" as far as I'm concerned! That thing with committing fraud w/ a fake Covid card is irredeemable IMO! Yeah, I'm cop, prosecutor, & judge! I'm skipping being any part of a jury as their decision making of late has been as contemptable as actual crime they're adjudicating! AB has had every opportunity & allowed every latitude! I just wish we'd cut bait with losers like this who live such priviledged lives! To be fair, I'm also done with that lying POS Aaron Rodgers for being another doctor/scientist wanabee! I didn't like his answer in front of the media, but gave him the benefit of the doubt! He ended up coming down with C-19; added irony that he tested common sense by going to a crowded Halloween party dressed as "John Wick!" Of course he could have contaminated the whole locker room if not for HQ protocols! He possibly could have infected the press when he wasn't wearing a mask in those media rooms! My hands' shaking seeing this crap! :dunno: :rolleyes::eek:

That is making excuses for someone who's "a felon" as far as I'm concerned! That thing with committing fraud w/ a fake Covid card is irredeemable IMO! Yeah, I'm cop, prosecutor, & judge! I'm skipping being any part of a jury as their decision making of late has been as contemptable as actual crime they're adjudicating! AB has had every opportunity & allowed every latitude! I just wish we'd cut bait with losers like this who live such priviledged lives! To be fair, I'm also done with that lying POS Aaron Rodgers for being another doctor/scientist wanabee! I didn't like his answer in front of the media, but gave him the benefit of the doubt! He ended up coming down with C-19; added irony that he tested common sense by going to a crowded Halloween party dressed as "John Wick!" Of course he could have contaminated the whole locker room if not for HQ protocols! He possibly could have infected the press when he wasn't wearing a mask in those media rooms! My hands' shaking seeing this crap! :dunno: :rolleyes::eek:
How was I making excuses for the guy?

I just told you that his character flaws were ignored because of his immense level of talent. That's not making an excuse for his conduct. That's telling you why it's been tolerated.

How was I making excuses for the guy?

I just told you that his character flaws were ignored because of his immense level of talent. That's not making an excuse for his conduct. That's telling you why it's been tolerated.

It's my hypersensitivity when it comes to celebrity! It doesn't sink in all the details w/ cursory scans! :bowdown::imsorry3:

I take it back; you're making excuses for Brady in a way! I'm just not all here; so lit'l sleep the last few days! :auiqs.jpg:

"...Tom Brady didn't really have a lot of experience with the guy. He only played one game for the Patriots And a handful of practices. All Brady knew about him was that he was extremely talented." :dunno::itsok::stir:

Can you imagine how much has happened that was probably surpressed and we never knew how corrupt Brady is to access this guy on his team because he's that desperate to win! It's pathetic in a way! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Hey, are you that crazy bitch who locked herself in an airplane shitter after taking a COVID test and coming up positive on a plane to Iceland?

I don’t care about the guy except on one basic level. I believe he has significant mental problems and for that I feel sorry for him. Beyond that, his behavior is of no concern in my universe.

It's my hypersensitivity when it comes to celebrity! It doesn't sink in all the details w/ cursory scans! :bowdown::imsorry3:

I take it back; you're making excuses for Brady in a way! I'm just not all here; so lit'l sleep the last few days! :auiqs.jpg:

"...Tom Brady didn't really have a lot of experience with the guy. He only played one game for the Patriots And a handful of practices. All Brady knew about him was that he was extremely talented." :dunno::itsok::stir:

Can you imagine how much has happened that was probably surpressed and we never knew how corrupt Brady is to access this guy on his team because he's that desperate to win! It's pathetic in a way! :auiqs.jpg:
I didn't make an excuse for Brady. There's nothing to excuse anyway. He had very limited experience with a very talented player and thought he might help them win. Period. His job is to win games and championships. How does that make Brady corrupt? It makes him driven to achieve success.

Yes you do seem to be hyper sensitive. Irrationally sensitive. Your comment about your hands shaking over someone not wearing a mask bordered hysteria. Get a grip. You need to chill out.

Yea, a Pittsburgh steelers boy. Spoiled rotten , used to getting every call . The coach let him get away with his antics for years and years so he thinks he can do whatever he wants . And when he doesn't, he throws a temper tantrum. Typical steelers baby.

Well, I heard that Bruce Arians asked AB to go in on two plays and he refused.
Don't know what that was all about.

Antonio Brown’s meltdown seems to have been prompted by a request to go into the game.

Bucs coach Bruce Arians told Fox Sports’ Jay Glazer that he was trying to get Brown into the game, which the wide receiver refused. When he refused a second time, Arians reportedly told him to get out.

Brown did so, emphatically — creating a spectacle by removing his shirt, throwing it into the crowd and waving his arms before going up the tunnel.

This is all on Brady! The coach didn't want to have anything to do with the guy; actually putting his foot down earlier, but the Primma Donna TB12 overrode him like he did when Belichick wanted to dump him years ago by going to the owner! All these guys are a-holes who aren't just happy winning, they want to accomplish more by getting Brady the MVP which is so out of reach! Mahomes blew it today vs Cinn. and Rodgers should secure the title if he completes the deal over Minn. tonight! :itsok: :rolleyes:
I don't believe that Mahomes "blew it". He passed for 259 yards, 2 TD'S and no interceptions.

Cincinnati just out coached and outplayed the Chiefs. They took the early onslaught from the Chiefs, and dug in and fought back, plus the Chiefs had far too many penalties, and Cincinnati's defense shut down Hill and Kelce.

Cincinnati's QB Joe Burrow, is also playing great football at the right time.

He has passed for almost 1000 yards in two games.

Then the Bucs come back to win. Brown is a head case. The Bucs should never have signed him.
You know what Republicans should do? They should boycott football over this one guys bad behavior. Blame the entire league for what he did. Boycott if they don't fire him!

Oh wait! It seems like both sides do this. Republicans complain they are the ones getting cancelled but they cancel people too. Just ask Kappernick.

Forum List

Back