🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Any rifle that takes a magazine over .22 caliber...is now, suddenly, an Assault rifle? That escalated quickly..told you so.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
No.....they just want those scary AR-15 rifles....cause...black.....scary........like, really scary...

But now, under questioning by Sen. Cotton and Cruz the nominee to head the anti-gun extremist agency.....the ATF....states he believes the definition of an "Assault Rifle, " is any rifle that accepts a magazine and is over .22 caliber...

We told you.......he just said the quiet part out loud...

At the 3:42 mark the anti-gun extremist....violent extremist government thug says what?

Now, watch the lying POSs who've been mocking us and saying confiscation was "never the goal", to smoothly transition to another mouth full of bullshit excuses. This far... NO FARTHER.
WE WILL NOT COMPLY
WE WILL NOT BE DISARMED.

I love it when they say...

"Give us this new law, or this new ban, or we will be really mad and take everything..."

Minutes later....

"Give us the new, new law or ban, and if you don't give us this one, we will be really, really mad and take everything....''

And they come back...again, and again....

He never actually stated his own opinion. Rather listed a term used by someone else.
This is the cornerstone method of answering Senate questions by every single Biden nominee.... do not actually answer a question.
Just like with the cross dresser Biden nominated... the guy never answered a single question.
And this guy here...also never actually answered.

However, they ARE losing. I think because of the serious deterioration of law and order in this country. That has led a lot of people to realize that defunded police are not the answer if blacks riot and run rampant everywhere.

He never actually stated his own opinion. Rather listed a term used by someone else.
This is the cornerstone method of answering Senate questions by every single Biden nominee.... do not actually answer a question.
Just like with the cross dresser Biden nominated... the guy never answered a single question.
And this guy here...also never actually answered.

This is the asshole that got 4 ATF agents killed, and 25 completely innocent children killed, purely for his personal gain.

This asshole should have been indicted for homicide. Heydrich would have loved this prick.

No.....they just want those scary AR-15 rifles....cause...black.....scary........like, really scary...

But now, under questioning by Sen. Cotton and Cruz the nominee to head the anti-gun extremist agency.....the ATF....states he believes the definition of an "Assault Rifle, " is any rifle that accepts a magazine and is over .22 caliber...

At the 3:42 mark the anti-gun extremist....violent extremist government thug says what?

Boy, this guy must have taken dancing lessons the way he tip toed around Cotton's question. How clear is "How would YOU define--"? This moron kept going back to "the ATF---" SMH.

Boy, this guy must have taken dancing lessons the way he tip toed around Cotton's question. How clear is "How would YOU define--"? This moron kept going back to "the ATF---" SMH.

Quite a few bolt action rifles take magazines as well...and shotguns...

Quite a few bolt action rifles take magazines as well...and shotguns...

I believe he stated "detachable." Most bolt action rifles do not have detachable magazines which really is moot anyway. By defining the way that he did, the definition of a rifle would be 22 caliber--anything above that would be outlawed. I can see it now--.17 HMR becomes the weapon of choice. LMAO.

However, they ARE losing. I think because of the serious deterioration of law and order in this country. That has led a lot of people to realize that defunded police are not the answer if blacks riot and run rampant everywhere.
You can’t even walk downtown without some large black lunatic assaulting you

Now, watch the lying POSs who've been mocking us and saying confiscation was "never the goal", to smoothly transition to another mouth full of bullshit excuses. This far... NO FARTHER.
WE WILL NOT COMPLY
WE WILL NOT BE DISARMED.

They will not stop.
You will live by those words or kneel to their demands

It is not a game of words. People will either realize that true sacrifice MUST be made at all costs, or they will comply completely.

Any semi-automatic rifle with a pistol grip and extended magazines, regardless of caliber has been considered a type of assault rifle. Has been that way for years, where the hell have you been

ARs rarely kill anyone

Almost all deaths are from pistols

They aren't worried about pistols since they'll have long guns so they can pick you off before you ever get in range with your pistol.
Hold my kiwi daiquiri

I've never seen that stance for pistol shooting. Very interesting.

It was popular back in I'm guessing the 70's.
There's a video out there of Lena Miculek shooting het mothers pistol that was designed to be shot from that position.
One of the rules is the pistol cant touch the ground.
Couldnt find the vid again though.

ARs rarely kill anyone

Almost all deaths are from pistols

They aren't worried about pistols since they'll have long guns so they can pick you off before you ever get in range with your pistol.
Hold my kiwi daiquiri

I've never seen that stance for pistol shooting. Very interesting.

It was popular back in I'm guessing the 70's.
There's a video out there of Lena Miculek shooting het mothers pistol that was designed to be shot from that position.
One of the rules is the pistol cant touch the ground.
Couldnt find the vid again though.

Concerned American
Why would you give my post a thumbs down?

Forum List

Back