🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Any rifle that takes a magazine over .22 caliber...is now, suddenly, an Assault rifle? That escalated quickly..told you so.

ARs rarely kill anyone

Almost all deaths are from pistols

They aren't worried about pistols since they'll have long guns so they can pick you off before you ever get in range with your pistol.
Hold my kiwi daiquiri

I've never seen that stance for pistol shooting. Very interesting.

It was popular back in I'm guessing the 70's.
There's a video out there of Lena Miculek shooting het mothers pistol that was designed to be shot from that position.
One of the rules is the pistol cant touch the ground.
Couldnt find the vid again though.

Concerned American
Why would you give my post a thumbs down?

Because I think that stance is dumber than aiming a gun sideways.

ARs rarely kill anyone

They aren't worried about pistols since they'll have long guns so they can pick you off before you ever get in range with your pistol.
Hold my kiwi daiquiri

There's a video out there of Lena Miculek shooting het mothers pistol that was designed to be shot from that position.

Concerned American

Dont blame me.
I had nothing to do with it.
The stance is for long distance pistol shooting.
I can see it being used if you need to stay low but you dont have anything to brace your pistol on.

ARs rarely kill anyone

Hold my kiwi daiquiri

Concerned American

Dont blame me.
I can see it being used if you need to stay low but you dont have anything to brace your pistol on.

Kind of makes aiming difficult as well.

ARs rarely kill anyone

Hold my kiwi daiquiri

Concerned American

Dont blame me.

I wasn't blaming--I just think it is a dumb stance.

ARs rarely kill anyone

Hold my kiwi daiquiri

Concerned American

Dont blame me.

I've never tried it so I cant say.
Lena's mother rested the barrel on her foot to steady the barrel.

No.....they just want those scary AR-15 rifles....cause...black.....scary........like, really scary...

But now, under questioning by Sen. Cotton and Cruz the nominee to head the anti-gun extremist agency.....the ATF....states he believes the definition of an "Assault Rifle, " is any rifle that accepts a magazine and is over .22 caliber...

We told you.......he just said the quiet part out loud...

At the 3:42 mark the anti-gun extremist....violent extremist government thug says what?

Any semi-automatic rifle with a pistol grip and extended magazines, regardless of caliber has been considered a type of assault rifle. Has been that way for years, where the hell have you been

C'mon man... You ever saw me with a wrist rocket and the front wheel bearings of a 68 stang and you understand the WMD " theory"
Sodomy and Noriega would have been
" zero civilian casualties"

No.....they just want those scary AR-15 rifles....cause...black.....scary........like, really scary...

But now, under questioning by Sen. Cotton and Cruz the nominee to head the anti-gun extremist agency.....the ATF....states he believes the definition of an "Assault Rifle, " is any rifle that accepts a magazine and is over .22 caliber...

We told you.......he just said the quiet part out loud...

At the 3:42 mark the anti-gun extremist....violent extremist government thug says what?

Any semi-automatic rifle with a pistol grip and extended magazines, regardless of caliber has been considered a type of assault rifle. Has been that way for years, where the hell have you been

No...it hasn't...but thanks for playing.

Now, watch the lying POSs who've been mocking us and saying confiscation was "never the goal", to smoothly transition to another mouth full of bullshit excuses. This far... NO FARTHER.
WE WILL NOT COMPLY
WE WILL NOT BE DISARMED.
I still have mine and I live in CA which is probably the most restrictive. Give it a rest with the chicken little act.

Forum List

Back