Any white actors, directors, performers call for a boycott of the BET Awards ?

You said "Spike TV". I mentioned the original name. Not my fault you can't be clear about what you're saying, boy. It's not this white man's fault you can't do it. It's yours boy.

Yeah, It wasnt on the orginal name it was on Spike TV. TNN doesnt exist anymore

Spike wouldn't exist with TNN having existed.

So? I wasnt talking about the history of TV just which channel showed what.

You couldn't have talked about that channel without the original having started the process.

Not my fault you can't explain yourself and make things clear, BOY.

So? I watched it on a flat screen too? Do you want to discuss the creation of the TV also?

The flat screen wouldn't have been possible without the forerunners to it.

Conservative is forced into a position where he makes two really important points: Spike TV used to be TNN and White girls get AA but they dont mean to so its ok :2up:

WHITE females don't get AA. FEMALES that happen to be white do. You can't claim someone gets something with white as a part of it when white isn't used as part of the decision.

Yeah, It wasnt on the orginal name it was on Spike TV. TNN doesnt exist anymore

You couldn't have talked about that channel without the original having started the process.

So? I watched it on a flat screen too? Do you want to discuss the creation of the TV also?

And I bet you call it a Cinematograph because of your asshole nature to call things what they started out as being, right cum stain?

And I bet you call it a Cinematograph because of your asshole nature to call things what they started out as being, right cum stain?

I call you a BOY because it's the nature of your kind.

Someone ought to start WET just to watch the bastard Jesse Jackson, Alfred Sharpton and other race pimps convulse, terminally with a bit of luck.

Is that the award show where Barry Manilow wins the the life time achievement award and says "uh, no thanks, forget my name....stop calling".

I didnt, yet you saw something I didnt do there anyway. Now, whos problem is it that you see excuses no one delivered? Mine? Obamas? :badgrin:

This is you trying to make me defend what YOU THINK I believe. Sorry champ. I dont play them games

You can clear it up. Do you support AA and the use of race to benefit certain groups? It's easy.

Yes but AA is not that. The majority of AA goes to white women and Asians. I support a program to specifically help blacks since there were laws specifically AGAINST blacks. I call that fair. You want to say "its over now" and take your shit and leave....Why wouldnt you? Its not fun to share especially after you've gained so much from it. White people never disagreed with AA until it was extended to blacks. Because...fairness.

You can say no and support your statement or you can say yes and prove what I claimed.

I didnt use slavery goof ball....I used discrimination AFTER slavery to drive home the point.

You're the one that indicated you believed certain things that exclude whites was OK because of what happened in the past.

Nope, never said that. Blacks and the BET awards came from NOT BEING ALLOWED in your shit. Now what? You want us to try to kick the football by getting rid of ours for what? A promise you'll include us? Blacks wanted their own shit and instead of begging they created it. And you're mad

So I was correct and you didn't like that I told it like it is. My statement was that you supported AA and you said I was making things up. Apparently I wasn't.

AA still goes to blacks so you excuse that it isn't like I said is false just like you claim that I made up things when I said you supported AA.

Nothing fair about using race to benefit someone unless you agree race can be used to de
Doesn't matter. The BET awards are more diverse. They don't have to be, but they are. The only reason they exist is because black American entertainers were excluded from winning awards for decades.

Poor, poor white people. You've got it so bad.

Excluded or sucked so bad they couldn't win? That's how the left works. If a black doesn't get something, win something, etc., it's automatically believed it's because they're black.

Last year movie Room was nominated for best picture and Brie Larson was awarded best actress. Best actress maybe yes. But nominated for Best Picture? Its a garbage movie, not a quality film, rated 94% rotten tomatoes, equivalent to PeeWee movies.
While movie Concussion by Will Smith got Nada?
Tell me if that is fair.

Tell me who made you the one to decide what was and was not good.

Oh not me. Ask New York Post, Telegraph Post, Rotten Tomatoes etc. etc.........

YOU said Room was a garbage movie.

It is a garbage movie. Ask rotten tomatoes.

You can clear it up. Do you support AA and the use of race to benefit certain groups? It's easy.

Yes but AA is not that. The majority of AA goes to white women and Asians. I support a program to specifically help blacks since there were laws specifically AGAINST blacks. I call that fair. You want to say "its over now" and take your shit and leave....Why wouldnt you? Its not fun to share especially after you've gained so much from it. White people never disagreed with AA until it was extended to blacks. Because...fairness.

You can say no and support your statement or you can say yes and prove what I claimed.

I didnt use slavery goof ball....I used discrimination AFTER slavery to drive home the point.

You're the one that indicated you believed certain things that exclude whites was OK because of what happened in the past.

Nope, never said that. Blacks and the BET awards came from NOT BEING ALLOWED in your shit. Now what? You want us to try to kick the football by getting rid of ours for what? A promise you'll include us? Blacks wanted their own shit and instead of begging they created it. And you're mad

So I was correct and you didn't like that I told it like it is. My statement was that you supported AA and you said I was making things up. Apparently I wasn't.

AA still goes to blacks so you excuse that it isn't like I said is false just like you claim that I made up things when I said you supported AA.

Nothing fair about using race to benefit someone unless you agree race can be used to de
Excluded or sucked so bad they couldn't win? That's how the left works. If a black doesn't get something, win something, etc., it's automatically believed it's because they're black.

Last year movie Room was nominated for best picture and Brie Larson was awarded best actress. Best actress maybe yes. But nominated for Best Picture? Its a garbage movie, not a quality film, rated 94% rotten tomatoes, equivalent to PeeWee movies.
While movie Concussion by Will Smith got Nada?
Tell me if that is fair.

Tell me who made you the one to decide what was and was not good.

Oh not me. Ask New York Post, Telegraph Post, Rotten Tomatoes etc. etc.........

YOU said Room was a garbage movie.

It is a garbage movie. Ask rotten tomatoes.

YOU said it was garbage movie. Do you disagree with them? What makes them an authority on what is and isn't good? You agreeing with them. Thanks for proving my statement was correct.

Over 95% of blacks vote democrat......the democrat party...as you can see by this award show, are racists...the racists of all colors have found a home with the democrats...it is no longer just a white, racist party, it is the party of all racists, of all colors....

The reason....in order to enact your racism..you need the power of the government to do it...that is why the democrats used Jim Crow laws to keep blacks from voting in the south.....then, LBJ moved the party forward....instead of keeping blacks from voting...you just buy their votes.....

So...black racists learned the lessons from the white racists......get control of government power...and you can push your racism on your race enemies.....

The modern American conservatives...are not interested in race, or in growing government..in fact, they want to limit government .......so racists will never be a part of that.......they will stay with the democrats.....looking for their seat at the table of government power....

Awwwwwwww. Poor white people.

The BET awards are more diverse than the Oscars. This is a loser of a thread begun by a true loser.....and given supportive comments by other losers.

Here's your "diverse" list of winners:

Video of the Year — Beyonce, Formation

Best Male R&B/Pop Artist — Bryson Tiller

Best Female R&B/Pop Artist — Beyonce

Best Male Hip Hop Artist — Drake

Best Female Hip Hop Artist — Nicki Minaj

Best New Artist — Bryson Tiller

Best Group — Drake and Future

Best Collaboration — Rihanna featuring Drake, Work

Best Gospel — Kirk Franklin

Youngstars Award — Amandla Stenberg

Coca-Cola Viewers’ Choice — Beyonce

Centric Award — Beyonce, Formation

Video Director of the Year — Director X

Best Actor — Michael B Jordan

Best Actress — Taraji P Henson

Best Movie — Straight Outta Compton

Sportswoman of the Year — Serena Williams

Sportsman of the Year — Stephen Curry

Humanitarian Award — Jesse Williams

Lifetime Achievement — Samuel L Jackson

The funny thing.....I can see all of the people on that list who continually bitch about racism in America.....as they accept a racist award from a racist award show......

The BET awards are more diverse than the Oscars. This is a loser of a thread begun by a true loser.....and given supportive comments by other losers.

The funny thing.....I can see all of the people on that list who continually bitch about racism in America.....as they accept a racist award from a racist award show......

They want in the club for the power, but then don't want in the club, so they can be empowered further by declaring oppression.

They want in the club for the power, but then don't want in the club, so they can be empowered further by declaring oppression.
Time and again, I have stated that liberal black leaders who profit from segregation and racial distrust want NO solutions.
If racism and other issues regarding race were put away tomorrow, these bastards would have no means of income.

Jesse Williams, good looking, a star of Grey's anatomy. Pissed off and angry. He has piercing blue eyes. He went on the horrible rant against white people with his white mother looking on. I wonder if he feels this seething anger and hate when he looks at her? Thanksgiving must be special.

Jesse Williams, good looking, a star of Grey's anatomy. Pissed off and angry. He has piercing blue eyes. He went on the horrible rant against white people with his white mother looking on. I wonder if he feels this seething anger and hate when he looks at her? Thanksgiving must be special.

Well she got in bed with a black man to create him, so she can now deal with the results.

AT & T csr asked me if I was racist because I mentioned I did not want BET channel, funny thing is I also said I did not want sports, cooking, religious, latin, or home shopping channel. Yet I was not asked if I was an atheist who never ate or shopped.

Forum List

Back