Any white actors, directors, performers call for a boycott of the BET Awards ?

Doesn't matter. The BET awards are more diverse. They don't have to be, but they are. The only reason they exist is because black American entertainers were excluded from winning awards for decades.

Poor, poor white people. You've got it so bad.

Excluded or sucked so bad they couldn't win? That's how the left works. If a black doesn't get something, win something, etc., it's automatically believed it's because they're black.

Try being from a race and country that didnt purposefully consider blacks to be human let alone invited to functions and then holler back at me about your outrage

Doesn't matter. The BET awards are more diverse. They don't have to be, but they are. The only reason they exist is because black American entertainers were excluded from winning awards for decades.

Excluded or sucked so bad they couldn't win? That's how the left works. If a black doesn't get something, win something, etc., it's automatically believed it's because they're black.

Try being from a race and country that didnt purposefully consider blacks to be human let alone invited to functions and then holler back at me about your outrage
No country considered you to be human, not even your country of origin. Africans LOVED selling other Africans. They still do.

I guess when holding onto that excuse for a lifetime gives you an out.

No country considered you to be human, not even your country of origin. Africans LOVED selling other Africans. They still do.

Africans love holding other Africans as slaves even today.

If you're not repping equal rights dont give advice to others that do. Sorry, being in the Peanut gallery isnt a virtue

If you're not repping equal rights dont give advice to others that do. Sorry, being in the Peanut gallery isnt a virtue

If you're going to constantly use "black people were held as slaves" as an excuse to support programs like affirmative actions, don't bother. You clamor about it being wrong to use race as a way to deny yet don't mind that same characteristic being used when it benefits you. Anyone that support programs like AA isn't interested in equality. You're interested in promoting special rights.

If you're going to constantly use "black people were held as slaves" as an excuse to support programs like affirmative actions, don't bother.

I didnt, yet you saw something I didnt do there anyway. Now, whos problem is it that you see excuses no one delivered? Mine? Obamas? :badgrin:

You clamor about it being wrong to use race as a way to deny yet don't mind that same characteristic being used when it benefits you. Anyone that support programs like AA isn't interested in equality. You're interested in promoting special rights.

This is you trying to make me defend what YOU THINK I believe. Sorry champ. I dont play them games

If you're going to constantly use "black people were held as slaves" as an excuse to support programs like affirmative actions, don't bother.

I didnt, yet you saw something I didnt do there anyway. Now, whos problem is it that you see excuses no one delivered? Mine? Obamas? :badgrin:

You clamor about it being wrong to use race as a way to deny yet don't mind that same characteristic being used when it benefits you. Anyone that support programs like AA isn't interested in equality. You're interested in promoting special rights.

This is you trying to make me defend what YOU THINK I believe. Sorry champ. I dont play them games

You can clear it up. Do you support AA and the use of race to benefit certain groups? It's easy. You can say no and support your statement or you can say yes and prove what I claimed.

You're the one that indicated you believed certain things that exclude whites was OK because of what happened in the past.

You can clear it up. Do you support AA and the use of race to benefit certain groups? It's easy.

Yes but AA is not that. The majority of AA goes to white women and Asians. I support a program to specifically help blacks since there were laws specifically AGAINST blacks. I call that fair. You want to say "its over now" and take your shit and leave....Why wouldnt you? Its not fun to share especially after you've gained so much from it. White people never disagreed with AA until it was extended to blacks. Because...fairness.

You can say no and support your statement or you can say yes and prove what I claimed.

I didnt use slavery goof ball....I used discrimination AFTER slavery to drive home the point.

You're the one that indicated you believed certain things that exclude whites was OK because of what happened in the past.

Nope, never said that. Blacks and the BET awards came from NOT BEING ALLOWED in your shit. Now what? You want us to try to kick the football by getting rid of ours for what? A promise you'll include us? Blacks wanted their own shit and instead of begging they created it. And you're mad

Last year movie Room was nominated for best picture and Brie Larson was awarded best actress. Best actress maybe yes. But nominated for Best Picture? Its a garbage movie, not a quality film, rated 94% rotten tomatoes, equivalent to PeeWee movies.
While movie Concussion by Will Smith got Nada?
Tell me if that is fair.

You can clear it up. Do you support AA and the use of race to benefit certain groups? It's easy.

Yes but AA is not that. The majority of AA goes to white women and Asians. I support a program to specifically help blacks since there were laws specifically AGAINST blacks. I call that fair. You want to say "its over now" and take your shit and leave....Why wouldnt you? Its not fun to share especially after you've gained so much from it. White people never disagreed with AA until it was extended to blacks. Because...fairness.

You can say no and support your statement or you can say yes and prove what I claimed.

I didnt use slavery goof ball....I used discrimination AFTER slavery to drive home the point.

Nope, never said that. Blacks and the BET awards came from NOT BEING ALLOWED in your shit. Now what? You want us to try to kick the football by getting rid of ours for what? A promise you'll include us? Blacks wanted their own shit and instead of begging they created it. And you're mad

So I was correct and you didn't like that I told it like it is. My statement was that you supported AA and you said I was making things up. Apparently I wasn't.

AA still goes to blacks so you excuse that it isn't like I said is false just like you claim that I made up things when I said you supported AA.

Nothing fair about using race to benefit someone unless you agree race can be used to de

Last year movie Room was nominated for best picture and Brie Larson was awarded best actress. Best actress maybe yes. But nominated for Best Picture? Its a garbage movie, not a quality film, rated 94% rotten tomatoes, equivalent to PeeWee movies.
While movie Concussion by Will Smith got Nada?
Tell me if that is fair.

Tell me who made you the one to decide what was and was not good.

AA still goes to blacks so you excuse that it isn't like I said is false just like you claim that I made up things when I said you supported AA.

Yes, blacks who are the 3rd biggest group that gets AA gets all your ire because #1 and #2 doesnt matter. ;) Riiiiiiiiight...In that case everything goes to blacks and you dont like anything. Right sparky:D

Nothing fair about using race to benefit someone unless you agree race can be used to de

White women are the #1 Users of AA. Not number 2 or 5...So why are you skipping past the Leader and Runner Up to focus on the 3rd place spot? Because of fairness sparky?

You dont have not one problem with AA...You have a problem with BLACKS receiving anything. You have never started a thread on how white women are low achievers and need AA to succeed. Because you're fair:desk:

Forum List

Back