Any white police officer can send any black American he sees to prison.

R

rdean

What the "stop and frisk" laws in New York and the stalking and murder of unarmed youngster Trayvon Martin prove is that any white police officer can send any black man he sees to prison if he feels like it.

Remember, Zimmerman wasn't even arrested. He just said the kid deserved it and they let him go without even 5 minutes of investigation.

All the police officer has to say is the black man attacked him and as long as there aren't any witnesses, the black guy will end up in jail. In fact, I suspect any white man can now shoot a black man in the south and all they have do say is they were "scared". As long as there aren't any witnesses. It's over.

What the "stop and frisk" laws in New York and the stalking and murder of unarmed youngster Trayvon Martin prove is that any white police officer can send any black man he sees to prison if he feels like it.

Remember, Zimmerman wasn't even arrested. He just said the kid deserved it and they let him go without even 5 minutes of investigation.

All the police officer has to say is the black man attacked him and as long as there aren't any witnesses, the black guy will end up in jail. In fact, I suspect any white man can now shoot a black man in the south and all they have do say is they were "scared". As long as there aren't any witnesses. It's over.

Why are you starting this BS up again ?

I hate to nit pick here...
But Trayvon was not sent to prison...
I'm just sayin...

Oh. dear. God.

Rdean, if you want to have a meaningful conversation where people'll actually listen to you, start off by trying to be honest and fair. How would you expect to have a conversation with someone if he started off by saying all black people were thugs? Yeah, I bet you wouldn't enjoy that much, either.

Try to start your OPs out on a fairer note, then bring in your opinions and argue from there. Don't start off out on the deep end while shooting off baseless assertions. Seriously, you'll get better responses if you change it up a bit.

Zimmerman WAS investigated.Over several days. There was no evidence he committed a crime but that he acted in self defense. As for the police they do not bring the charge, the DA does.

Using your logic any black police officer can jail any white man he wants.

Because you react to it.

Only if he does a real crime. I'd hope.

Why shouldn't he go to prison if he did one?

His Meds must be wearing off

rdean, would you agree that someone after committing a crime should go to jail?

If they're driving 15 mph over the speed limit?
Just robbed the store down the street
Punched the guy out

Do you believe in self defense?

What the fuck does this have to do with being white and black?

I hope police aren't throwing people in prison for no reason. Somehow I seriously doubt this is true at all.

There are two main reasons that people become cops. (1) Doughnuts. (2) To put innocent black people in jail.

(To be read in a sarcastic tone)

To add to wakes advise. Where's your stat's and facts???

Just spouting your opinion isn't going to charge minds.

Last edited:

I'm just sayin...

Who said that he was. Guess you glossed over this part:

I'm just sayin...

Who said that he was. Guess you glossed over this part:

Wrong...They spent hours and brought Zimmerman to the police station to be investigated. This is why there were pictures and video.

Why do you brainlessly say things that aren't so???

Zimmerman WAS investigated.Over several days. There was no evidence he committed a crime but that he acted in self defense. As for the police they do not bring the charge, the DA does.

He was only investigated after Martin's family showed up. Remember, Trayvon lay in a morgue for three days before his family could locate the body. Even though the police had his cell phone and student ID.

That's three days right after the murder that there was no investigation. The kid was just carted away, Zimmerman when to the police station for a statement and was let go. I wonder if they gave him his gun back?

He was only investigated after Martin's family showed up. Remember, Trayvon lay in a morgue for three days before his family could locate the body. Even though the police had his cell phone and student ID.

That's three days right after the murder that there was no investigation. The kid was just carted away, Zimmerman when to the police station for a statement and was let go. I wonder if they gave him his gun back?

Then why is there pictures and video of Zimmerman at the police station with a bloody nose/back of his head???

What you say don't make sense.

Forum List

Back