🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anybody else Watching Obama tell blacks they have no equal rights? And dividing us?

They just played the song “happy “ as they took the pos out in his coffin haha

Its a Biden campaign rally....
Can you imagine republicans at the Cain funeral saying democrats are using new aged Jim Crow laws, they have urban slave plantations, their policies of welfare, bad education is done on purpose..

They are using this man’s death for a political campaign speech
Trump calls in the WH pool reporters exactly at the time Obama was to give the eulogy at Lewis's memorial. Now who is the POS? Trump is a rotten man.

Can you imagine republicans at the Cain funeral saying democrats are using new aged Jim Crow laws, they have urban slave plantations, their policies of welfare, bad education is done on purpose..

Trump calls in the WH pool reporters exactly at the time Obama was to give the eulogy at Lewis's memorial. Now who is the POS? Trump is a rotten man.
Awww you mad ? Haha

Dumbing down blacks..

The only legal way you can destroy blacks is to what Obama is doing .. tell them George Wallace is back, you can’t vote, republicans are doing what democrats did lol

I mean poor young black kids. I predict 20,900 will die from this speech in 10 years.. they will be victims, pissed off, can’t make it. I’m gonna stray..

Obama is the KKK

Satan's little helper spewing forth more lies and division. Obama is one Evil SOB.

The country didn't come to a stop because Lewis' funeral is going on.

:CryingCow:

Trump could have done a lot more then he has. What with the constant venom from the Prog shills that populate the elites, the media, the entertainers, the sports industry, the politicians and so much more. They are burying this guy like he is royalty on a dozen cable stations. And of course FOX is showing it and they should not. The late 1960's is more then 3 generations of many African Americans ago. What was honorable is long gone. What is was corrupted at death.

Trump could have done a lot more then he has. What with the constant venom from the Prog shills that populate the elites, the media, the entertainers, the sports industry, the politicians and so much more. They are burying this guy like he is royalty on a dozen cable stations. And of course FOX is showing it and they should not. The late 1960's is more then 3 generations of many African Americans ago. What was honorable is long gone. What is was corrupted at death.

Thank God for Newsmax.
They didn't show it. Just reported the news.

Yet if a Black Conservative Dies, The Media really does not give a crap.

Yes, it was on FOX that I watched about 20 minutes of President Obama's eulogy.

FOX had to show it, lest it be accused of "racism." We are all adults, so we understand.

As I expected, his speech was very eloquent. He is a good speaker.

Like other posters in this thread, I was disappointed that he turned a eulogy into a disguised political rally.

But he knew that he had to do so in order to get the standing ovations that he did.

All in all, he did an excellent job. The audience got what they came for.

Dumbing down blacks..
The only legal way you can destroy blacks is to what Obama is doing .. tell them George Wallace is back, you can’t vote, republicans are doing what democrats did lol
I mean poor young black kids. I predict 20,900 will die from this speech in 10 years.. they will be victims, pissed off, can’t make it. I’m gonna stray..
Obama is the KKK
Obama POS n*gg*r once again stirring up racism to try to polarize blacks with Biden in desperate reach for votes. Sniffer Joe can't get it done.

Dumbing down blacks..
Obama is the KKK
Obama POS n*gg*r once again stirring up racism to try to polarize blacks with Biden in desperate reach for votes. Sniffer Joe can't get it done.
Why hide behind asterisks you hater?

This nation is no more divided now than it has been. Long before Obama. There was a time of segregation....that was a ton worse. Beating people because of their race. Ignorance at its highest form

So Obama and Michelle will be running things again with Biden as their puppet.

Bwaaaaahhaaaaa.......Not a chance...By the way what did John Lewis and Elijah Cummings have in common? Both came from a shithole district with a rat infestation. The only things that those two did, was enrich their pockets, while putting more blacks into poverty....

Forum List

Back