Anybody Ever Notice??

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
That within minutes of something happening that dimocrap scum don't approve of, there are thousands of protesters popping up in just the right spots -- With professional or semi-professionally made signs?

Ever notice that? In this latest dust-up, within hours of Trump announcing his vetting process, thousands of people showed up at New Yawk Shitty Airports with well-made signs. And within minutes of that, all over the Country.

All over the Country.

And -- I looked..... I didn't see a bunch of Middle Eastern Types in the crowd, protesting. Come to think of it -- Not a one.

They were mostly White, middle to upper middle class 'mature' students with a couple of fairly well-dressed Blacks thrown in..... Looked more like graduate students or people that have been out of College for a couple years and are waiting to find something...... Wonder what they might be waiting for??

Looked like some dimocrap scum political staffers in the mix as well. More than 'some' I'd say

Anyway, if you wonder how it is that dimocrap scum can get a protest organized and rolling in a matter of minutes -- Don't.

If you wonder how dimocrap scum can field thousands of operatives to pay people to cast fraudulent votes -- Don't.

You just saw an example of the fact that dimocrap scum are nothing more than a coalition of grievance groups...... Professional Grievance Groups.

That within minutes of something happening that dimocrap scum don't approve of, there are thousands of protesters popping up in just the right spots -- With professional or semi-professionally made signs?
couple of fairly well-dressed Blacks thrown in..... Looked more like graduate students or people that have been out of College for a couple years and are waiting to find something...... Wonder what they might be waiting for??

You just saw an example of the fact that dimocrap scum are nothing more than a coalition of grievance groups...... Professional Grievance Groups.

so true------reminds me of my youth--------the 1960s ----lots of fun-----SITTING
ON LAWNS-----singing Kumbaya

Don'tcha just hate living in a free and open society.
Didn't sound to me like Edge was questioning anyones' Constitutional rights, just how quickly, efficiently, and professionally prepared they are when they appear so suddenly. To be expected IMO when a deep pocket guy like Soros or someone is footing the bills though.

Ever notice how Trump has to hire people to come to his speeches and cheer?

-- With professional or semi-professionally made signs?

.....and Vagina hats. Don't forget the professionally made vagina hats.

I can just imagine the looks the Chinese dissidents must be giving each other as they are working in the forced labor camps making the things.

It's so easy to manipulate the left. Literally like getting kids to believe and do something. And libs even use their own kids. Pathetic!

Just look at the Clinton Archepelago....the one which shows Clinton got almost all of her votes---from the rotting major cities. Well, that's where the airports are which have lots of Arabs from Terrorists Countries flying in and that's where the protests were. Fuck em.

In the Heartland, people are damn proud of Don Trump.

Let us learn from Europe's disastrous experiment. America does not need anyone, let alone hoards of people, from barbaric cultures, who will never assimilate....coming to this country.

We have quite enough Arabs for now, thank you.

Just look at the Clinton Archepelago....the one which shows Clinton got almost all of her votes---from the rotting major cities. Well, that's where the airports are which have lots of Arabs from Terrorists Countries flying in and that's where the protests were. Fuck em.

In the Heartland, people are damn proud of Don Trump.

Let us learn from Europe's disastrous experiment. America does not need anyone, let alone hoards of people, from barbaric cultures, who will never assimilate....coming to this country.

We have quite enough Arabs for now, thank you.

You talking about people who wipe their asses with their bare hands but believe that bacon is unclean?

Ever notice that? In this latest dust-up, within hours of Trump announcing his vetting process, thousands of people showed up at New Yawk Shitty Airports with well-made signs. And within minutes of that, all over the Country.

All over the Country.

And -- I looked..... I didn't see a bunch of Middle Eastern Types in the crowd, protesting. Come to think of it -- Not a one.

They were mostly White, middle to upper middle class 'mature' students with a couple of fairly well-dressed Blacks thrown in..... Looked more like graduate students or people that have been out of College for a couple years and are waiting to find something...... Wonder what they might be waiting for??

Looked like some dimocrap scum political staffers in the mix as well. More than 'some' I'd say

Anyway, if you wonder how it is that dimocrap scum can get a protest organized and rolling in a matter of minutes -- Don't.

If you wonder how dimocrap scum can field thousands of operatives to pay people to cast fraudulent votes -- Don't.

all graduates of Protest 101.

Graduates are given a beeper to inform them of local and national protests, so they can arrive informed and armed, (with posters), at a moments notice

All over the Country.

all graduates of Protest 101.

Graduates are given a beeper to inform them of local and national protests, so they can arrive informed and armed, (with posters), at a moments notice
A beeper??
A tweet will do

Forum List

Back