anybody in here morbidly obese...?

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
mebbe you could explain to me why a hugely fat, otherwise attractive, young chick would walk up to the counter at a convenience store and ask if she could refill her monstrously huge sugary-drink go-cup for free...

I was sorely tempted to point out to the young porker that, if she's thirsty, the store offers drinking water in 24-packs of half-liter bottles for only $3.99...

mebbe you could explain to me why a hugely fat, otherwise attractive, young chick would walk up to the counter at a convenience store and ask if she could refill her monstrously huge sugary-drink go-cup for free...

I was sorely tempted to point out to the young porker that, if she's thirsty, the store offers drinking water in 24-packs of half-liter bottles for only $3.99...

Unless 6'4 and 170 lbs. is morbidly obese, no.

As to why? I don't know, sugary drinks taste better than water?

I take it you witnessed such a common phenomenon first-hand?

I'm not that way yet, but I'm working on it. I just need to keep filling my monstrously huge sugary-drink go-cups.

I like chubby chasers.

People like that disgust me.

ANSWER: Because she was still thirsty? Refills are apparently free?

Who are you to judge her eating habits? You don't even know her.

But I must admit I have the same sort of thoughts sometimes.

I think the EPA should be looking into the adverse effects of excessive caloric intake.

They sure as shit have their noses into everything else.

Our First Lady is and the nutters are just beside themselves with deluded hysteria about their right to shove high calories in their own and their children's faces. Obviously, people want to be fat and diabetic.

No comment on the OP's question, but when I worked at Burger King many moons ago, it never ceased to amaze me of obese people coming to the counter to order 2 double cheese burgers, 2 extra large fries,3 apple pies, 2 onion rings and.....drumroll....a large diet soda. :slap:

Whatever happened to 'my body, my choice'?

I agree.

As long as you can pay your own medical bills, buy your own bacon and insulin and little electric cart to ride around on, chow down, fatso.

Just don't be going to the ER and expecting the rest of us to pay your bill.

Same with cigarettes and booze.

Freedom is to be free to choose and not be told what to do with their lives.

In a Free Country people have the right to be stupid. It's Ok to advise someone maybe you should lose some weight among friends and family, it's rude to say it to a stranger.

aka They have the Freedom to be fat.

In a Free Country people have the right to be stupid. It's Ok to advise someone maybe you should lose some weight among friends and family, it's rude to say it to a stranger.

so we shouldn't encourage people and disincentivize being unhealthy?

"freedom" does not doing whatever you want..... that is childish.

This didn't happen to transpire in New York did it?

Dumberg capped it for her at what, 16 ounces?

-Geaux

This didn't happen to transpire in New York did it?

Dumberg capped it for her at what, 16 ounces?

-Geaux

his name is bloomberg.

and the court struck down the reg.

your point?

and the o/p isn't talking about regs... he's talking about someone shoving 30 oz of sugar water into their face and asking for 30 more oz.

Last edited:

so we shouldn't encourage people and disincentivize being unhealthy?

"freedom" does not doing whatever you want..... that is childish.

It is alright to encourage them to change their ways, but not to order them to obey. It's their live and their choice. We have no right to tell them how to live, or what to eat and drink. Even if we think it's disgusting.

I've advised over weight friends to lose weight. Politely. For their own good. So it's up to them to change their ways.

Forum List

Back