Ella Emhoff, Vice President Kamala Harris's 'style icon' stepdaughter, lands modeling contract

Meanwhile.....more jobs were outsourced to China during the Trump years than we have in over a decade....

Untitled.jpg

Which basically proves Kamala Harris's stepdaughter is guilty of something nefarious....

I bet she probably got special trademarks from foreign countries too

You really needed to start a thread on that.

Why not? Don't the people have the Right to Know if the Hoe is monetizing her position by bending the arm of people to get her kin jobs?

You mean just like Mr. Trump did? Do you garbage people ever refrain from being giant hypocrites?

Trump was investigated for it.

All I'm asking for is the same, equal treatment.

Don't fucking deflect. Did Ivanka and Jared receive direct advisor positions in the administration or not? You're comparing that to the VP's step daughter receiving a legit modelling job in the private industry primarily due to exposure at the inauguration? Is that what you consider equal in the vast wastelands that is your mind? Go ahead, say yes, you hypocrite.
These people are pathetic....

You really needed to start a thread on that.

Why not? Don't the people have the Right to Know if the Hoe is monetizing her position by bending the arm of people to get her kin jobs?

You mean just like Mr. Trump did? Do you garbage people ever refrain from being giant hypocrites?

Trump was investigated for it.

All I'm asking for is the same, equal treatment.

Don't fucking deflect. Did Ivanka and Jared receive direct advisor positions in the administration or not? You're comparing that to the VP's step daughter receiving a legit modelling job in the private industry primarily due to exposure at the inauguration? Is that what you consider equal in the vast wastelands that is your mind? Go ahead, say yes, you hypocrite.
These people are pathetic....

That's because these garbage cultists proudly flaunt being dumb as dirt.

Nothing says style icon quite like hairy armpits.
She has more hair sticking further out of her armpits then she has tits.
She looks reasonably attractive to me.
She is a typical lib female

or a male who is transitioning

with the very serious look on her face

I wonder whats bothering her?

global warming?

Systemic white racism?

where I come from she is definitely no better than a closing time women

True. I've know plenty of women personally a lot better looking then her. Hell, I've had sex with women better looking than her.
We seem to drag in family members of politicians. Many do not deserve it. Some do. For they have affected many people with their policies.

It's a familiar pattern when woke businesses use their money to invest in the untalented children of leftist politicians (such as Chelsea Clinton's book deal or reporting job with ABC news).

Just like in China or fascist Germany or during the Obama regime it's the melding of government with
favored capitalists.

It's a familiar pattern when woke businesses use their money to invest in the untalented children of leftist politicians (such as Chelsea Clinton's book deal or reporting job with ABC news).

Just like in China or fascist Germany or during the Obama regime it's the melding of government with
favored capitalists.

You supported Mr. Trump. Get the fuck outta here with your hand wringing about nepotism. :auiqs.jpg:

Is it wrong of me to be much less troubled by a relative of a VP getting a modeling gig than a relative of a VP being on the board of a Ukrainian energy company.
Hunter Biden still on the payroll of his Chinese "job" despite promises to the contrary before Joe slithered into office. Surprise.

Meanwhile.....more jobs were outsourced to China during the Trump years than we have in over a decade....

View attachment 450623

Which basically proves Kamala Harris's stepdaughter is guilty of something nefarious....

I bet she probably got special trademarks from foreign countries too
I strongly suspect Biff's numbers are based on pure bullshit

Jobs to family relatives are an old way of doing payoffs.

I wasn't really thinking of going there at first. Nothing inherently suspicious about someone taking a private-sector job who just happens to be related to someone in a high political office. Not being a politician herself, she has to do something to make a living.

But on seeing the pictures of her, I have to say that it is a bit suspicious after all. Not that she's particularly unattractive, but she's definitely not model material. It seems much more likely that she'd land such a job with undue help from connections to people in power, than that she'd land such a job based on her actual appearance and qualifications for it.

Forum List

Back