anybody in here morbidly obese...?

Whatever happened to 'my body, my choice'?

I agree.

As long as you can pay your own medical bills, buy your own bacon and insulin and little electric cart to ride around on, chow down, fatso.

Just don't be going to the ER and expecting the rest of us to pay your bill.

Same with cigarettes and booze.

You can't play that song anymoar, obamacare has saved the day! No more er visits, everyone has insurance! Yay! Insurance will cover the meds ... and that electric scooter! And ebt pays for smokes and drinks!

mebbe you could explain to me why a hugely fat, otherwise attractive, young chick would walk up to the counter at a convenience store and ask if she could refill her monstrously huge sugary-drink go-cup for free...

I was sorely tempted to point out to the young porker that, if she's thirsty, the store offers drinking water in 24-packs of half-liter bottles for only $3.99...

It would have better if she had diet soda?

Whatever happened to 'my body, my choice'?

I agree.

As long as you can pay your own medical bills, buy your own bacon and insulin and little electric cart to ride around on, chow down, fatso.

You can't play that song anymoar, obamacare has saved the day! No more er visits, everyone has insurance! Yay! Insurance will cover the meds ... and that electric scooter! And ebt pays for smokes and drinks!

Betcha can't figure out which one describes your post:

___Dumb
___Lying
___Wrong
___All of the above

I agree.

___Dumb
___Lying
___Wrong
___All of the above

:lol:

No comment on the OP's question, but when I worked at Burger King many moons ago, it never ceased to amaze me of obese people coming to the counter to order 2 double cheese burgers, 2 extra large fries,3 apple pies, 2 onion rings and.....drumroll....a large diet soda. :slap:

It still happens.

I agree.

___Dumb
___Lying
___Wrong
___All of the above

Nope, everyone has to be insured now. Any health problems will be covered. ER visits will be reserved for true emergencies. Everyone is now mandated to be personally responsible for their own healthcare. So eat, drink, and be obese for obamacare will take care of the bill! Yay!

I'll bet the obese will soon be required to get their weight under control or pay a tax penalty. That's one of the downsides to government controlling your health insurance, they now have the power to do it. Your weight can be monitored at a facility near you and medical records are now online.

Nope fat people don't bother me, neither do smokers, neither do people who dress poorly, or people with unattractive faces, neither do hoarders, neither do gamblers, nor trans, straight non binary. For the most part I like all sorts of people of all ages types and sizes.

Rude drunk people annoy me. :dunno:

First, in answer to your question, I am not morbidly obese. Second part of your question about fat people filling up on sugary drinks, they aren't bothering me or hurting me. People smoking or drinking heavily don't bother me either. It's their bodies.

First, in answer to your question, I am not morbidly obese. Second part of your question about fat people filling up on sugary drinks, they aren't bothering me or hurting me. People smoking or drinking heavily don't bother me either. It's their bodies.

They hurt you when you have to pay for their medical treatment.

They hurt you when you have to pay for their medical treatment.

Nope, everyone has to have insurance now they have to be personally responsible.

Forum List

Back