Anyone Been Wondering?,What Will Black Lives Matter Do On Black Friday? Havoc At Wal-Marts?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:afro: Next Friday should be interesting. Are we gonna go through this nonsense again when angry, anti-american thugs will be threating to block the entrances to the super-wal marts? will customers who are only going in to buy bananas get trampled on?
Lets just wait and see the Black Lives Movement bitch and bitch about the Black Friday name, that its racist, and needs to be changed to something like,,,White Cracker Racist Friday !!!:hitit:

i dont think anyone here will be racing to wal-mart next friday,,,let the EBT crowds go while all us middle class folks just stay home and watch the thugs beat the fajesus out of each other over 20.00 gadgets.

Hopefully, while they're at wally world, they will apply for jobs

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Walmart is already full of havoc on Black Friday.

Some stores are getting out of black friday altogether. The damage done is more than the profit made.

:afro: Next Friday should be interesting. Are we gonna go through this nonsense again when angry, anti-american thugs will be threating to block the entrances to the super-wal marts? will customers who are only going in to buy bananas get trampled on?
Lets just wait and see the Black Lives Movement bitch and bitch about the Black Friday name, that its racist, and needs to be changed to something like,,,White Cracker Racist Friday !!!:hitit:
Gee another whitey t cracker crapping their pants thread !!!

hint, keep cowering

tumblr_lo1q7cDTpm1qafrh6.gif

anxiety.gif

Some stores are getting out of black friday altogether. The damage done is more than the profit made.

Most of them still do Black Friday, what is being eliminated are the early starts and the Late Thursday shopping clusterfucks.

Most people want to eat their turkey, go to sleep, then tear each other apart early friday afternoon over Iphones.

Most of them still do Black Friday, what is being eliminated are the early starts and the Late Thursday shopping clusterfucks.

Most people want to eat their turkey, go to sleep, then tear each other apart early friday afternoon over Iphones.
About 5 years ago or so, a poor Walmart employee, the guy who opened the door to let the Black Friday crowds in, was trampled to death. Ever since then, my wife and I have chosen not to spend a dime on that day.

About 5 years ago or so, a poor Walmart employee, the guy who opened the door to let the Black Friday crowds in, was trampled to death. Ever since then, my wife and I have chosen not to spend a dime on that day.

I never got into the whole Black Friday thing, of course I am a procrastinating bastard, so Christmas Eve Eve at around 2:00 AM is when I usually finish shopping.

Got married this year, so we get the easy out, the framed wedding photo gift.

On behalf of liberals across America, I'd like to apologize to all of the misunderstood people who have added comments to this thread. As a result of our unwillingness to accept bigotry and racism, we gave you all no choice but to become bigots and racists yourselves. It is al our fault.

If you would like a mature, adult discussion of this subject, please seek out Mac1958. He will gladly explain it to you.

Forum List

Back