Anyone Been Wondering?,What Will Black Lives Matter Do On Black Friday? Havoc At Wal-Marts?

No way I would EVER stir from the house to shop on Black Friday!!! All the mobbing, rioting, fighting, race riots, I can't see why anybody sane and law-abiding would go near that scene.

No way I would EVER stir from the house to shop on Black Friday!!! All the mobbing, rioting, fighting, race riots, I can't see why anybody sane and law-abiding would go near that scene.
well whenever we see a reporter or just footage of a wal mart in a blue state on Black Friday, its never a bunch of angry white people ready to kill one another to get in the door ASAP.

well whenever we see a reporter or just footage of a wal mart in a blue state on Black Friday, its never a bunch of angry white people ready to kill one another to get in the door ASAP.

In the current black rioting times, stores would be very smart just to totally give up the whole idea of Black Friday and publicize that. Maybe even stay closed the Friday after Thanksgiving for a couple years. No sales, no strange hours, nothing that encourages rioting and looting and police swarming in and the National Guard and burning stores and so on. We seriously don't need any encouragement for more of this. Black Friday is just dangerous. And a draw for terrorism attacks on the crowds, also.

In the current black rioting times, stores would be very smart just to totally give up the whole idea of Black Friday and publicize that. Maybe even stay closed the Friday after Thanksgiving for a couple years. No sales, no strange hours, nothing that encourages rioting and looting and police swarming in and the National Guard and burning stores and so on. We seriously don't need any encouragement for more of this. Black Friday is just dangerous. And a draw for terrorism attacks on the crowds, also.
well I will be doing my shopping on "Racist White Monday". at least all of the shoppers will be white people,,,no need to wear a bullet proof vest.

:afro: Next Friday should be interesting. Are we gonna go through this nonsense again when angry, anti-american thugs will be threating to block the entrances to the super-wal marts? will customers who are only going in to buy bananas get trampled on?
Lets just wait and see the Black Lives Movement bitch and bitch about the Black Friday name, that its racist, and needs to be changed to something like,,,White Cracker Racist Friday !!!:hitit:

They'll all be trampling each other to get to the cheap flat screens

I hope we get another pair of moms beating the crap out of each other over the last bottle of a popular shampoo flavor. Hey Bitch! thats my razberry Sauve Shampoo and I am gonna beat the chit out of your fat azz if I have to!!!

Forum List

Back