🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone care to predict what the next national disaster will be?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I think it will be some sort of military action by China aka sinking an American Ship or plane.

Another possibility something to do with Iran.

Its already happening. Democrats not securing our southern border. A country can not and will not sustain with democrats inviting the whole world in. So the next national disaster will be just like so many before, Democrats. They hate America and Americans...

Xi's man Biden shitting his pants in front of the pope?

Oh, wait....
What was his meeting with the pope about...I hear it is a secret..would joe have to go that far to make a confession.....maybe....perhaps the pope is the only one joe trusts to keep his confession a secret.

What was his meeting with the pope about...I hear it is a secrer..would joe have to go that far to make a confession.....maybe....perhaps the pope is the only one joe trusts to keep his confession a secret.

You think he confessed to being an CCP agent?

As if anyone didn't already know.....

I think it will be some sort of military action by China aka sinking an American Ship or plane.

I highly doubt anything of that nature since no one is bellicose.

The US $$$ is going to explode and Russia will launch nukes via a chinese spy arranging it. The US will lob everything at Russia, and xi will use his bombs to destroy us.

The US $$$ is going to explode and Russia will launch nukes via a chinese spy arranging it. The US will lob everything at Russia, and xi will use his bombs to destroy us.
We have enough for both nations.

What was his meeting with the pope about...I hear it is a secret..would joe have to go that far to make a confession.....maybe....perhaps the pope is the only one joe trusts to keep his confession a secret.

Perhaps Joe went all the way to the Vatican to confess to the Pope, that he pooped in his pants.

They don't call him the POOTUS for nothing.

China will take over Taiwan and dare Josef Stolen to do anything.... other than shit his pants.

"Hey Joe, we paid for 3 of your mansions and we've got your methhead sprog on video raping and beating our 10-year old girls... is Taiwan really that important to you?"

Drought, food shortage?

Yellowstone caldera eruption?

Major California earthquake?

Humongous solar flare blackout?

Some kind of confrontation with China?

The list is endless it seems..... :eek:

COVID is the current and never ending global and thus national crisis which will likely take a very sharp turn into lockdowns, wars and mass social unrest all in the name of "saving" mother earth. Before that can happen, mass shortages in every field of American industry and government could well bring our nation to her knees. The global warming cult is not fucking around; those creeps are true believers and they mean to crusade for their cause until we're all brought down like wounded animals.

Forum List

Back