🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone care to predict what the next national disaster will be?

Chinese invasion of Taiwan followed hotly by a congratulatory letter from Xiden.

Then....crickets.

I think it will be some sort of military action by China aka sinking an American Ship or plane.

Another possibility something to do with Iran.

It'll be when the first HONEST politician comes forward and announces we're in that "Baby Boomer" crisis that we talked about for DECADES.. And explains that Soc Sec has been running REAL DEFICITS since about 2010.. NOW to tune of being in debt for some 60 to 80 Billion per year -- because Congress STOLE the Soc Sec surplus and left nothing of value in the "Trust Fund"..

But dont hold your breath until that honest politician or pundit brings this up... It's all HUSH HUSH top secret now....

I think it will be some sort of military action by China aka sinking an American Ship or plane.

A cranberry sauce shortage at Thanksgiving.

I don't think President Poppy Pants has enough gravitas at home or abroad right now to manufacture a Wag The Dog moment and even he has to know he is incapable to managing one well.

MORE GOVERNMENT CRIMES! WHAT TO EXPECT | Celente and The Judge Podcast​

Streamed live 14 hours ago as of Nov. 4, 2021

Perhaps Joe went all the way to the Vatican to confess to the Pope, that he pooped in his pants.

They don't call him the POOTUS for nothing.
FAKE NEWS! Made up by an RNC chairwoman from Nevada I believe, in a tweet....and in your alternative reality rightwing world, it went viral.

I agree on the Gitmo part, the rest of the video is twisted logic imho.
What? That human freedom should be the default? That's "twisted logic?" You would prefer folks in chains?

That's nice. I always knew you had a bit of an authoritarian streak in ya. ;)

FAKE NEWS! Made up by an RNC chairwoman from Nevada I believe, in a tweet....and in your alternative reality rightwing world, it went viral.

Snopes attempts to parry the poop story, but they don't do a very good job. They offer no real facts to debunk the poop story, other than blaming it on Republicans.

There have many too many other instances where he was thought to have crapped his pants, so I'm not convinced he didn't this time either.

#PoopyPantsBiden

Snopes attempts to parry the poop story, but they don't do a very good job. They offer no real facts to debunk the poop story, other than blaming it on Republicans.

There have many too many other instances where he was thought to have crapped his pants, so I'm not convinced he didn't this time either.

#PoopyPantsBiden
There is no reason, what so ever, to believe he did though.... None, zip, zilch....

It was all made up by some wacko women impersonating a juvenile in a tweet.

There is no reason, what so ever, to believe he did though.... None, zip, zilch....

It was all made up by some wacko women impersonating a juvenile in a tweet.

78 year old man whose mind is being consumed by dementia. One who wanders around aimlessly, can't formulate an entire sentence or speak to the media without forgetting who he is?

Yes. He crapped his pants in front of the Pope. That's pretty much a given.

No food, so it is allotted. No power. No gasoline unless you are filthy rich. Anarchy.
All worrisome!

But the backlog, and shortages would all be happening with this reopening after covid closings, no matter who sat as president...in the USA.

This is a big problem, worldwide, especially if middle class and poor.

As for myself, I'm hoping the next disaster will be when the ghetto goons and baby mammas go to use their SNAP cards or ATM withdrawal, and they don't work.

That would be enough to bring on civil war, open season on looters, and the Great Reset.

78 year old man whose mind is being consumed by dementia. One who wanders around aimlessly, can't formulate an entire sentence or speak to the media without forgetting who he is?

Yes. He crapped his pants in front of the Pope. That's pretty much a given.
You're hopeless!!! :lol:

Enjoy your adolescence while you can, I suppose...!!

My parents are in their late 80s and still don't pee or poop in their pants....may the good Lord have given me, their enduring genes!

Naw, hurricane season is over so it will be a blizzard or a flood.

Damn that Trump, is he still borrowing money from the Chinese and talking swell about them while he badmouths the USA?

Oh look, Moonbat is still lying about Orange Man Bad.

Guess the latest lobotomy didn't fix you....

Pretty much. . . What Trump was saying was spot on. . . The US purposely built China up over the past five. . . six decades.

Forum List

Back