🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone Disturbed By A Russian First Lady?

Slovenia is just south east of Austria. It used to be part of Yugoslavia not Russia

That's too much geography for an idiot like the OP.
Slovenia was considered part of the Eastern Bloc. Idiot. And you know how Russia likes to let go easily of former "territories"..

I don't argue that but being from Slovenia doesn't make her accent Russian it makes it Slovenian.

I bet you think that the countries of Russia and the Soviet Union are interchangeable and the same.

Let's get back to the title of the thread. How can someone that is Slovenian be a Russian first lady? Wouldn't she have to be from Russia?

boris_and_natasha_by_rongs1234-d4ydjfu.jpg

"Da darling. My husband ees good man no? He geeve "Art of da Dill" I come from grueling life of high fashion. He do aneetheeng to close dill. We make perfect first couple for USA wheech I lav for sure more than home country, maatherr Rrussia. I lav the USA as much as I lav my hoosband Doneald.."

I like the part where they stole Captain & Tenille's line "love will keep us together". Natasha's revealing speech last night was a trite, stiff, boring and narcissistic slather of Trump speaking about his greatness through the thick Russian accent of his trophy-wife's mouth. Whenever I see her I see a woman owned and no authentic love for her master whatsoever. We will be like her when he is in control. Just remember that. You will speak with feigned "lav" for Trump...Or else...

One wonders if like Trump's other wives, Natasha has gag contract. Ah, ain't love grand...

Maybe the next two speakers should be Trump's ex wives...oh, right. They're forbidden to speak what they went through as his loyal subjects...under threat of lawsuit... Disturbed yet? No?

On the up side, maybe Natasha can act as interpreter when Bore-is cuts a deal with Putin for the expansion on the Black Sea Russian operations. Hey, isn't the Black Sea bordering Turkey?...And isn't Turkey crucial for our presence in the Middle East?

Discuss.

Wow- I am no Trump fan but this bullshit is as offensive as your usual anti-gay campaign.

Making fun of her immigrant accent? What are you- 12? Or just a bigot who hates people from foreign countries?

At least Melania knows the difference between Slovenia (look it up) and Russia.

God you are an asshole.

She is Legal, she went through the proper immigration process
She has her own design and beauty businesses.
She also won a $50 million suit over a promotions and distribution dispute of her products
Ivanka also has a similar business, but high end

Wow- I am no Trump fan but this bullshit is...

Oh, you ARE a Trump fan, make no mistake. Because without him, how would Hillary get a sure-sweep in the Fall? Oh you're pitching for Trump alright....you and all your clones...pitching hard for him. If a reasonable republican got the nomination, Hillary and all your agendas would be flushed down the commode.

In fact, I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that the most avid Trump "supporters" are the ones planning on voting for and having Hillary (and all the far left agendas) win this Fall..

Trump is a disaster.

And just like Trump- you malign immigrants by mocking their accents and showing your total ignorance- really how the hell do you confuse Slovenia with Russia?

You are an asshole.

"Da darling. My husband ees good man no? He geeve "Art of da Dill" I come from grueling life of high fashion. He do aneetheeng to close dill. We make perfect first couple for USA wheech I lav for sure more than home country, maatherr Rrussia. I lav the USA as much as I lav my hoosband Doneald.."

I like the part where they stole Captain & Tenille's line "love will keep us together". Natasha's revealing speech last night was a trite, stiff, boring and narcissistic slather of Trump speaking about his greatness through the thick Russian accent of his trophy-wife's mouth. Whenever I see her I see a woman owned and no authentic love for her master whatsoever. We will be like her when he is in control. Just remember that. You will speak with feigned "lav" for Trump...Or else...

One wonders if like Trump's other wives, Natasha has gag contract. Ah, ain't love grand...

Maybe the next two speakers should be Trump's ex wives...oh, right. They're forbidden to speak what they went through as his loyal subjects...under threat of lawsuit... Disturbed yet? No?

On the up side, maybe Natasha can act as interpreter when Bore-is cuts a deal with Putin for the expansion on the Black Sea Russian operations. Hey, isn't the Black Sea bordering Turkey?...And isn't Turkey crucial for our presence in the Middle East?

Discuss.

Wow- I am no Trump fan but this bullshit is as offensive as your usual anti-gay campaign.

Making fun of her immigrant accent? What are you- 12? Or just a bigot who hates people from foreign countries?

God you are an asshole.

She also won a $50 million suit over a promotions and distribution dispute of her products

What I'm still trying figure out is why the OP titled the thread using Russia when Melania isn't from Russia.

The OP is a xenophobe.
If Trump had a modicum of authenticity and wasn't a completely transparent slimy charlatan whose critical whims shift with the breezes, his trophy wife's thick Russian accent wouldn't be nearly as disturbing at it is. But it's obvious she too "cut a deal" and it brings her credibility and origins under the microscope.

Or is it your habit to never admit the obvious in what you see until it's too late?
Actually Cruz obviously lying on national TV disturbed me a hell of a lot more. And Hitlery isn't tolerable at all.

I think Trump's wife is a lovely lady and it would be my guess that she brings a lot of class back to the White House that has been missing for awhile. I bet she does not try to steal national treasures, silverware etc.... from the White House either.

And by 'class' you mean 'white'.......

Discuss.

God you are an asshole.

What I'm still trying figure out is why the OP titled the thread using Russia when Melania isn't from Russia.

Because Silhouette is truly ignorant and an idiot

The OP is a xenophobe.
If Trump had a modicum of authenticity and wasn't a completely transparent slimy charlatan whose critical whims shift with the breezes, his trophy wife's thick Russian accent wouldn't be nearly as disturbing at it is. But it's obvious she too "cut a deal" and it brings her credibility and origins under the microscope.

Or is it your habit to never admit the obvious in what you see until it's too late?
Actually Cruz obviously lying on national TV disturbed me a hell of a lot more. And Hitlery isn't tolerable at all.

I think Trump's wife is a lovely lady and it would be my guess that she brings a lot of class back to the White House that has been missing for awhile. I bet she does not try to steal national treasures, silverware etc.... from the White House either.

In your own limited mind.....
She already has international favor and you cannot take that away from her no matter how much you try.

The OP is a xenophobe.

She already has international favor and you cannot take that away from her no matter how much you try.

She speaks several languages and worked in Europe before coming to america.

Slovenia is just south east of Austria. It used to be part of Yugoslavia not Russia

That's too much geography for an idiot like the OP.
Slovenia was considered part of the Eastern Bloc. Idiot. And you know how Russia likes to let go easily of former "territories"..

LOL.......and your ignorance just keeps on rolling.

Slovenia was at one time part of Yugoslavia- you know 25 years ago.

And Yugoslavia was never part of the Soviet Union, or even part of the Iron Curtain- Yugoslavia was quite independent of the Soviet Union.

And they don't speak Russian in Slovenia.

God you are an idiot.

How would you feel about having Trump's two ex-wives also speak at the convention? :popcorn:

And BTW, look at all the liberals who want Hillary to win this Fall, here on this thread defending Trump and his wife.. Interesting...you'd almost think that...

Discuss.

God you are an asshole.

Because Silhouette is truly ignorant and an idiot

The closest I can get to an explanation is post #21 where it stated Slovenia was part of the Eastern Bloc and you know how Russia doesn't like to let go of its territories.

Last time I checked, Slovenia wasn't a part of Russia and the Eastern Bloc was "controlled" by the SOVIET UNION. Russia and the Soviet Union aren't the same thing despite many using the term Russia interchangeably with the USSR.

The OP is a xenophobe.

'international favor'?

LOL

I have nothing against Melania. She is lovely, she speaks more languages than I do, she had the good sense to marry a wealthy American. If Trump were to be elected, she probably would be a fine first lady.

Of course Michelle Obama is also lovely, and has raised two lovely daughters, and has been a great first lady.

Despite all of the attacks by the racists who can't stand the idea of an attractive, strong, accomplished black woman as First Lady.

Discuss.

God you are an asshole.

I think this is the first time we've ever agreed on anything! You are correct, this is B.S.

How would you feel about having Trump's two ex-wives also speak at the convention? :popcorn:

And BTW, look at all the liberals who want Hillary to win this Fall, here on this thread defending Trump and his wife.. Interesting...you'd almost think that...

Who is defending Trump? You are such an idiot.

No one with a speck of common decency would attack a candidates wife like you have.

I am a decent person so I am pointing out what an asshole you are for attacking Melania for her accent- and for being 'Russian'.

You are an asshole and an idiot.

You want to attack Melania for the content of what she said- go for it. To attack her for her accent- or where she was born- is an asshole move that I would expect from Trump supporters.

I have nothing against Melania. She is lovely, she speaks more languages than I do, she had the good sense to marry a wealthy American. If Trump were to be elected, she probably would be a fine first lady.

This poster ^^ is an avid leftist who wants to see Hillary defeat the republican candidate this Fall. What are the chances that this poster also supports Trump as nominee for GOP for those exact same reasons? Answer: excellent.

I like the part where they stole Captain & Tenille's line "love will keep us together". :puke3:

Natasha's revealing speech last night was a trite, stiff, boring and narcissistic slather of Trump speaking about his greatness through the thick Russian accent of his trophy-wife's mouth. Whenever I see her I see a woman owned and no authentic love for her master whatsoever. We will be like her when he is in control. Just remember that. You will speak with feigned "lav" for Trump...Or else...

Discuss.

Yes..it is so much nicer when crime keeps a family together....the kind of loving relationship that allows a woman to help her husband get away with multiple rapes and sexual assaults.....and how that kind of love allows a couple to steal from poor Haitians...and to take bribes from foreign countries...now that is really true love.....that must be why the clinton's have your undying support....

Whether or not that happens isn't up to anyone on here. However, if those that make those decisions chose to do so, not a problem.

Forum List

Back