Anyone else notice the propensity of mixed-race couples on television commercials?

I've noticed this lately. But it always seems to be some geeky white liberal guy with a black wife, and a gaggle of mixed-race kids.

That's weird. It's almost like the advertising industry has written off black males because there's nothing more than a black male hates more, is to see a black woman with some white guy. That just seems to piss them off for some reason.
Do a google search for black married couples and hispanic married couples and then white married couples.
We want to know who is fucking. We dont care about who is married. Married white women fuck around on their white husbands all the time with more virile Black men.

The fact that you believe black men are more "virile" shows how stupidly you believe such stereotypical nonsense. I've had enough black women to know you're full of shit.
If Black men arent more virile why do white guys shun a white girl forever and call her a mudshark? :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I've noticed this lately. But it always seems to be some geeky white liberal guy with a black wife, and a gaggle of mixed-race kids.

That's weird. It's almost like the advertising industry has written off black males because there's nothing more than a black male hates more, is to see a black woman with some white guy. That just seems to piss them off for some reason.
Do a google search for black married couples and hispanic married couples and then white married couples.
We want to know who is fucking. We dont care about who is married. Married white women fuck around on their white husbands all the time with more virile Black men.

The fact that you believe black men are more "virile" shows how stupidly you believe such stereotypical nonsense. I've had enough black women to know you're full of shit.
I have had enough white women to say that you need to just be quiet about this son.

If Black men arent more virile why is there a "Team Black Guys" hashtag created by white girls? :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

If Black men arent more virile why do white guys shun a white girl forever and call her a mudshark? :rolleyes:

Because those white gurls are usually so butt-ugly and fat that only a black guy would stick it in her.

Can you blame us for having better taste in wemmins?

'Propensity' indeed.

You should invite them to your house to teach you English Language which you evidently failed in elementary school.

'Propensity' indeed.

You should invite them to your house to teach you English Language which you evidently failed in elementary school.

Dumb bastard.

propensity
[prəˈpensədē]
NOUN
  1. an inclination or natural tendency to behave in a particular way.
    "a propensity for violence" ·
    tendency · inclination · predisposition · proneness · proclivity · readiness · susceptibility · liability · disposition · aptness · penchant · leaning · predilection · bent · habit · weakness

Because those white gurls are usually so butt-ugly and fat that only a black guy would stick it in her.

Never had a ugly white woman. I had a rule. If I was going to mess around outside my race she had to be top notch so that pretty much kills your claim.

#teamblackguys hashtag on Twitter

If Black guys arent more virile why do white women want someone that is tall, dark, and handsome? :rolleyes:

Never had a ugly white woman. I had a rule. If I was going to mess around outside my race she had to be top notch so that pretty much kills your claim.

It's pretty obvious that your definition of "ugly" doesn't match mine.

I pretty sure it doesnt. You have fucked up taste. I have amazing classy taste. This girl look fat and ugly to you?

article-1327928-0BF9A5B0000005DC-402_468x309.jpg

This one look fat and ugly? Check out the look on her face. She has that look white girls get when they've been fucked like never before and realize they aint never going back to just plain ole white boys. :laugh:

FUcAjUZLITuwgtmazW7FY5GcP7tdiEWYxKirZgAb7DM.jpg

Last edited:

I pretty sure it doesnt. You have fucked up taste. I have amazing classy taste. This girl look fat and ugly to you?

Pssst....

The one on the right is gay.

Don't tell anyone I told you, ok?

Pssst....

He's gay? Why is he fucking a Victoria's Secret model if he's gay? Never mind. I'm pretty sure you gay guys can spot each other a mile away. :rolleyes:

Pssst....

BaXGNK6IAAAEdYl.jpg:large

Pssst....

He's gay? Why is he fucking a Victoria's Secret model if he's gay? Never mind. I'm pretty sure you gay guys can spot each other a mile away. :rolleyes:
He is? Looks to me like he's just standing there like a faggot like you.

Pssst....

Fake news.

Pssst....

He is? Looks to me like he's just standing there like a faggot like you.

I didnt know he was gay. I wonder why he ended marrying her if he is gay? She doesnt look like my type (too skinny) but if this is being a faggot I guess I can deal with it.

a0745016c6487ae75980dfe20017b7b5.jpg

Last edited:

Pssst....

Fake news.
Truth hurts dont it? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back