Anyone else tried powdered peanut butter??

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Real PB has 3000 calories to a pound and is loaded with sugar and vegetable oil . Walmart has their Great Value powdered PB brand which is 2 pounds for 10 bucks. If you just add water like the instructions say, it tastes awful . I use stevia to sweeten it and then it's pretty good. Also crunch up some peanuts and add that.

I don't think it saves money. The advantage is it's not junk food.

probably good for survival but then i think that raw or roasted peanuts are probably Cheaper .

Real PB has 3000 calories to a pound and is loaded with sugar and vegetable oil . Walmart has their Great Value powdered PB brand which is 2 pounds for 10 bucks. If you just add water like the instructions say, it tastes awful . I use stevia to sweeten it and then it's pretty good. Also crunch up some peanuts and add that.

It's suppose to be stripped of all it's nutrients.

Just in case you wanted to know and this lady is one hell of a food warrior. She use to be chunky herself but anyway her story is over on her blog...

This is the truth about PB2 and why you’ll never see me eat this manufactured substitute for peanut butter: PB2 Is Not Whole Real Food – When I talk about the foods I eat, I tell people I want to choose the most nutrient dense foods on the planet and PB2 is just not one of them. The beauty of a peanut is that it contains all of the nutrients nature intended.....

The Truth About PB2 & Powdered Peanut Butter

How much does the standard PB industry pay you to say that?

When ppl are as stupid as they are companies don't need to pay anybody to be dumb it happens automatically because why they know most idiots don' read the ingredients and think whatever they do see is all safe and good " CAUSE THE FDA" wouldn't allow them to put anything in it that's harmful.............

Wake up or are you feeling pretty stupid for not seeing it all.

How much does the standard PB industry pay you to say that?

REMEMBER YOU MENTIONED NO SUGAR maybe this is why , why don't you try to educate yourself and read wtf is in it rather than deny the possibility of it making you gawd dam sick down the road. fool.

• PB2 Is Not Organic – Conventional peanuts are some of the most heavily sprayed crops ever. The amount of toxic pesticides sprayed on peanuts is suspected to have caused the increase in peanut allergies. As you know, peanuts have a very thin and porous outer layer and shell that allows toxins in easily. These toxins are not something you can wash off. Remember increased exposure to pesticides are linked to birth defects, nerve damage and cancer. The President’s Cancer Panel has urged us not to consume food sprayed with pesticides and doesn’t believe any amount is safe.

• PB2 Has Added Sugar – It might not be that much added sugar but knowing what refined sugar does to my mind and my body – I try to avoid it at all costs unless it’s a special occasion. I eat nut butter almost everyday so I make sure that my variety is sugar free and made from whole organic nuts. Also, this sugar could be made from genetically modified sugar beets. (The company recently confirmed they do not contain GMOs.)

REMEMBER YOU MENTIONED NO SUGAR maybe this is why ,

I didn't buy pb2. I bought the wally brand and i don't think it has any sugar. It certainly does not taste sweet and that lets me sweeten it with stevia which is not harmful.

Crunchy or GFY

Should this stuff be kept refrigerated after you add the water?. Regular PB can be kept at room temp but powdered PB has little sugar so i suspect bacteria can grow well in it.

Forum List

Back