Trump not a convicted felon.

There's no issue with that, the issue is them creating and enforcing law. Last I checked, that was congresses job.

No, it's a matter of how much latitude inspectors, administrators, etc., have enforcing existing law on a case-by-case basis, and that requires someone to be able to read the regulations and make the best interpretation right now.

Waiting for Congress to write a law for this specific situation is inadequate.

Not yet although he may become one.
Impatient children are always ahead of reality due to their immature feelings and wishes
The impeachment needed a Part 2 that never came yet they celebrated. This also needs a part 2 which is undetermined right now
100% fact presentation concluded

No, it's a matter of how much latitude inspectors, administrators, etc., have enforcing existing law on a case-by-case basis, and that requires someone to be able to read the regulations and make the best interpretation right now.

And this complaint has been rejected by the courts consistently.

But hey, the Trumpers heard Dan Bongino say it...

Not yet although he may become one.
Impatient children are always ahead of reality due to their immature feelings and wishes
The impeachment needed a Part 2 that never came yet they celebrated. This also needs a part 2 which is undetermined right now
100% fact presentation concluded
Did you mean for those words to fall out of you in that order, or do they just fall out randomly?

The same people who have been lying to you about Biden's mental stability have also been lying to you as to Trump felony accusation.

I told you clowns this before, however, the Manchurian Candidate is strong in the brains of the left.

Your link is caca DellDud.
Trump became a felon with the first "guilty" verdict on his 34 felony charges.
Then he became a felon 33 more times before they were through with him.
You shouldn't believe EVERYTHING you see on the internet.

The same people who have been lying to you about Biden's mental stability have also been lying to you as to Trump felony accusation.

I told you clowns this before, however, the Manchurian Candidate is strong in the brains of the left.

Do you just believe everything you hear?! Come on, think for yourself.

Yes Trump was convicted by a jury. He is a convicted felon. He just hasn’t been sentenced yet.

Your link is caca DellDud.
Trump became a felon with the first "guilty" verdict on his 34 felony charges.
Then he became a felon 33 more times before they were through with him.
You shouldn't believe EVERYTHING you see on the internet.
Incorrect but soothing we know
He is guilty pending appeal. When his legal process is exhausted with no change, then he is a convicted felon
You will have to be patient little one

Are the Dems capable of accurately depicting reality even once?

Nope.

Never.
Hmm. How convenient how you convict the dems of not accurately depicting reality. I saw the orange bag O' shit get convicted of 34 felonies by a jury. Are you going to try and tell me that didn't happen?

Hmm. How convenient how you convict the dems of not accurately depicting reality. I saw the orange bag O' shit get convicted of 34 felonies by a jury. Are you going to try and tell me that didn't happen?
Your ilk is trying to tell us Incest Joe is cogent. Are you telling us he is?

You miss the point. They use existing regulations and enforcement options they, not congress, created. And EPA isn't they only department.
That's the constitutional way, anything else is tyranny.

Yes Trump was convicted by a jury. He is a convicted felon. He just hasn’t been sentenced yet.
Trump has been found guilty by a jury of His peers. That is it. The judge has two options, accept the verdict and impose a sentence, at which time He would become a felon or reject the verdict. Judges rejecting verdicts isn't unusual.

To this point, Trump has only been found guilty by a jury.

You speak nothing but nonsense.
You haven't figured it out yet that the media you have been holding so dear to your heart, that has known all along Biden has severe dementia issues and has covered for him his entire presidency, now has freaked out that the cat they had in the bag is out for everyone to see. Now they report he needs to step down.

Tell me, what other things have they lied about and/or covered up?

Fox News Lies................... :auiqs.jpg:

You haven't figured it out yet that the media you have been holding so dear to your heart, that has known all along Biden has severe dementia issues and has covered for him his entire presidency, now has freaked out that the cat they had in the bag is out for everyone to see. Now they report he needs to step down.

Tell me, what other things have they lied about and/or covered up?

Fox News Lies................... :auiqs.jpg:
Do you even know who the fuck you're commenting to, or is this just more magaturdism? :dunno:

Forum List

Back