Trump not a convicted felon.

Okay, and when they make a ruling, let me know, but no Special Prosecutor has ever been appointed by Congress before.
Are you admitting these appointments haven't been done 'by the book'?

The problem here is that you will just leave prosecution of high officials to a partisan DOJ.
Partisan DOJ? It is my understanding that DOJ personnel put their politics in their back pockets, so to speak. God forbid anything different.

Any comment on, say , DOJ created policy regarding prosecuting a sitting president, for example, and the recent Chevron ruling?

I can't find anything in COTUS supporting that, for instance.

Juries don't convict, they determine innocence or guilt. The power to convict lies with the state. How else would plea bargains work? I get it though, you folks have hit a rough patch, you must cling to something as your dreams of a 2024 victory circle the drain.
So he’s guilty. Does that make you feel better?

Due to a recent SCOTUS ruling, He may get a new trial, or, for the left, worse, totally get off, then that would put your 'theory' out the window.

Are you admitting these appointments haven't been done 'by the book'?

Nope, they've been done exactly by the book. We've been doing it this way since Watergate, and it has mostly worked out okay. Some of these guys get a little silly, like Ken Starr, but for the most part, they work. Certainly better than the alternative.

Partisan DOJ? It is my understanding that DOJ personnel put their politics in their back pockets, so to speak. God forbid anything different.

The point of special prosecutors was to have someone who was separate from the DOJ. Imagine if a DOJ hack declared Biden did nothing wrong with the handling of documents or had given Hunter a sweetheart deal on his gun charge.

Any comment on, say , DOJ created policy regarding prosecuting a sitting president, for example, and the recent Chevron ruling?

I can't find anything in COTUS supporting that, for instance.

The recent Chevron ruling was crap... pretty much giving big business a right to pollute your water.

Nope, they've been done exactly by the book. We've been doing it this way since Watergate, and it has mostly worked out okay.
Looking more and more like a violation of the SP&P manual.
The recent Chevron ruling was crap... pretty much giving big business a right to pollute your water.
Crap?

Kicked the administrative right in the balls for creating and enforcing all types of 'law'.
or had given Hunter a sweetheart deal on his gun charge.
Well that happened already and little Hunter was thrown under the bus...........didn't get the memo?

trump has been convicted by a jury of his peers, he is a convicted felon.
Juries don't convict............only find guilt..........a judge has to accept or reject their verdict.

Try again.

Kicked the administrative right in the balls for creating and enforcing all types of 'law'.

Not sure why you are so keen to drink polluted water!

"Dun, der, Cleetus, I don't want no administrative state telling me that I can't drink polluted water!!!"

"Dun, der, Cleetus, I don't want no administrative state telling me that I can't drink polluted water!!!"
There's no issue with that, the issue is them creating and enforcing law. Last I checked, that was congresses job.

Okay, and when they make a ruling, let me know, but no Special Prosecutor has ever been appointed by Congress before.

The problem here is that you will just leave prosecution of high officials to a partisan DOJ. Frankly, I would have been fine with that, rather than appointing a Special Prosecutor, just hand the prosecution of Trump to DOJ prosecutors, he had no immunity at that point not being president anymore.
Challenges? Tell that dope, most go where this one is going -- nowhere.

Challenges? Tell that dope, most go where this one is going -- nowhere.

BUTTHURT-O-METER.gif

butt-hurt-care-the-pretty-hot-mess-food-containers-mason-820.jpg

Trump isn't a criminal, the Insurrection wasn't the Insurrection, COVID was just the flu, the election was rigged, and everyone is corrupt but Trump and his Trumpsters.

The alternate universe is real.

2020?

losing-it.gif

Triggered again?

U.S. Supreme Court defied Trump at key moments in blockbuster term​

You're so invested in attempting to turn everything into a mental ejaculation, you miss the way this goes against the left's portrayal of a Trump Court. You do it with Biden too... He's supposed to be so easy to beat, yet you celebrate wanting him to be replaced by somebody supposedly harder to beat.

You just an anonymous, insignificant, average little troll on a dying message board.

Forum List

Back